What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Upgrade Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Is there anyway to transfer "Old Gallery" photos to "My Albums" ?
Also, do you have an ETA on the "My Journal" tab?

I've owned a couple web sites before and know how much work is involved. Your doing a great job with it all. Thanks !!

Skip

Veteran
i'm having the same problem i click and drag then it goes to my gallery and then my post i was writing is lost and no pics??????
Are you in the enhanced text editor? Are you hitting the reply button? What browser are you using?

Skip

Veteran
Pics are working again but when you edit the post you can not add another pic. I tried to edit the above post no option to open your gallery.

this has been fixed now. BTW, when you are in the enhanced text editor, the text background is light green. If you're not, it's white...

I've added drag capability to the inline edit window too now. So if you have your gallery open in another window (not tab), then you can place images right into the edit subwindow.

Last edited:

Skip

Veteran
Is there anyway to transfer "Old Gallery" photos to "My Albums" ?
Also, do you have an ETA on the "My Journal" tab?
No, we cannot move images from the old gallery to the new albums, that has been the major problem and you can thank vBulletin for that restriction. All image problems result from that.

All the other missing features were add-on hacks that will have to be reintegrated or recoded over time, so no need to go ON AND ON repeating the same problems. That won't get it fixed any faster.

As far as My Journal, you click on the "New Journal Entry" button to get going.

Last edited:

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
I repeated my question because it was never answered the first time.

Thank you for the response. Now I know.

Skip

Veteran
how do i upload pics? cant locate the upload pics link...found it once but danged if i can find it agin

nice look but we need a userguide or a FAQ sump'n

patience is a virtue..patience is a virtue..patience is a virtue..patience is a virtue..

crawdad

User Menu/Pictures & Albums

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Hey Skip,

Just a thanks from all of us for your hard work on the debugging. We owe you a few bowls of the melty bubble.

Now my problem... don't know if it was answerred, but I have private message notifications and no new messages. Anything I can do to reset?

Thanks,
-Chimera

PS- let us know where to send you some treats to keep your engines running.

Last edited:

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
Picture Limits
Pictures Remaining 100
Maximum File Size per Picture 97.7 KB
Maximum Picture Dimensions 600 by 600 Pixels

Size limit in the new gallery seems to have gone back to what it previously was

Skip

Veteran
Picture Limits
Pictures Remaining 100
Maximum File Size per Picture 97.7 KB
Maximum Picture Dimensions 600 by 600 Pixels

Size limit in the new gallery seems to have gone back to what it previously was
Hummm.... I didn't set it back... It's ok now.

Skip

Veteran
I'm closing this thread now. Please go to the Website Support forum and create a new thread so we can track each bug separately.

Please check to see if you problem has a thread going already b4 making a new one.

Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts