What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Upgrade Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Veteran
I really really liked the Forum Jump feature and am kind of disappointed to see that it's not there. That thing used to save me a decent amount of time when jumping around.
There's one at the bottom of the page for now.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi Skip, when clicking on the social groups it takes you to a list of groups, but when clicking onto one of the groups, it reports a database error. Not a big one, I think most peeps want the chat sorted out first, but one for the list.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
the filter thread button for just reading posts made by the thread starter also seems to be missing. That's a really handy tool when starting to read a thread with over a thousand posts.

C

Classyathome

My knee hurts, and I can't find my tv remote...:wallbash:

Sorry - I can't help myself...

I'll stop - I promise...

Colina

To whom it may concern,

I haven't read this entire thread so I don't know if this has been mentioned. There is no reply button in PM's. :D

guineapig

Veteran
Same as mentioned above.......no chat......o god.....

guineapig needs chat like a zombie needs brains......:abduct:

thanks for your hard work team ICmag!!!!!

:ying: guineapig loves you :ying:

guineapig

Veteran
Also, my gallery isn't showing up in the private message window.....it displays a big "Not Found" message.....

I am taking medicine for chat withdrawl.....

Thank you skip!!!!

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
OK, how about you just kill smileys, and eliminate the quote features. This would save much useless wasted space the quotes use.

My real question is - when I clicked to come here, I saw a redirect message. Can we get confirmation that we have not been beamed into the hold of an alien mother ship, or three letter group?
H

guest3589

To whom it may concern,

I haven't read this entire thread so I don't know if this has been mentioned. There is no reply button in PM's. :D

Looks like hitting 'Quote' at the bottom of the PM will create a reply for now.

Last edited:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
questions/comments on update:

1- Ic radio... doesnt work? i dont think it ever did though...

2- someone mentioned it earlier, I really liked the option to click on the lil arrow next to the last posters name to see the last post in a thread--- i need this option...

3- with the new "contacts & friends" option, i was wondering if the people who previously (icmag 1.0) had listed as my buddy, do they NOW get an option to confirm friendship with the implementation of icmag 2.0? I believe icmag 1.0 never had the option that allowed the person added to a buddy list to confirm or reject a bud...

4- I was just looking at the "Forum Leaders" tab/page and think its a pretty cool idea to bring these people to one central location (not sure if this was around in 1.0?)...my question is , how do you get selected to be a moderator? do you have to ask? do you get selected?

5- chat, it says enter nickname. i enter one, then it says "successfully logged out"...

6- videos on the front page give me an error that says " A General Error has occurred http://www.icmag.com/ic/video/1.rm." (yes i have the real player plugin)

EDIT: I Tried creating a group... made it "moderated"... got a database error.. then i tried creating it again under "invite" and it said "group with that name already exists- then shot me to the database error page...

EDIT2: Ok i looked, and my group is there... clicked on it and got database error..

ill keep adding to this list if i find anything else...

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I keep getting randomly logged out even coming through on the same IP. The only time I can assure you I will get logged out is when I try to click "International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums" to get back to the main page.

When I log back in it always says my last log in was yesterday...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I find bug. sr71 strainguide thread u click last but it list like 20 more pages than actually there that arent pages at all. do i get a reward?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Cannacopia tastes like hash....oops...sorry Skip..personal problem..I can't click and drag images to a post..inserted image with script prompt works OK..when viewing subscibed threads and clicking on a "go to last post" on an individual thread it takes you to the begining of that thread rather than the last post. Thanks...DD
708401-08-09-cannacopia-069-ic.jpg

Last edited:

Pipedream

Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969
Veteran
If I try to open my or any other gallery I get:

You must be a registered user to view images!
To register click on the REGISTER button in the menu above.

If I choose "Register" it say I am.

Where is my gallery and how do I get to it? Anyone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts