What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hindu Kush x Maui Wowie

Organiclygrown

Has anyone expierienced this strain? It is a smooth smoke that is an almost instant high. The smell of it is so strong it was almost intoxicating. Any pictures of the strain would be much appreciated.

ehonda187

Man......

Man......

I thought I was going to see a decent smoke report on an interesting strain. 2 sentences and no pic? Its the same with that white russian smoke report you posted as well. A little more detail would be appreciated. perhaps some pics as well. :chin: :joint:

Organiclygrown

ehonda187 said:
I thought I was going to see a decent smoke report on an interesting strain. 2 sentences and no pic? Its the same with that white russian smoke report you posted as well. A little more detail would be appreciated. perhaps some pics as well. :chin: :joint:
sorry my friend, i have no camera. If i did you would most deffinatly be seeing pictures of it. I just wanted to check out some pictures of it. And sorry for the lack of detail on my report. I really dont know what else to put in for details. Come on im a newbie on here.

Safari

Organiclygrown, It's forgiveable that you don't have a camera, but you are posting questions in the smoke report forum. If you have a question about a particular strain post it in the breeders forum. When you click on a thread in the smoke report forum you expect a somewhat detailed description of the buds and its' effects.

Peace