What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Full stealth PC growbox/Durban Poison Fem. D.P.

Alanbrown88

picture.php

'Boogieman'

Looking good, don't pick until every hair turns red, buds swell up and red hairs shrink a bit, thats when she is most potent.

Alanbrown88

Excuse me for writing so late. After a few weeks of harvesting, I can tell you that it has changed a lot with weeks. At first, I felt almost a motivating spin, but as I got it right, it was more likely to get into my head.
The First Suction: In the first half hour, I felt a bit as if he had struck my head, but still I was in the eye. My mind split into two parts at once. One half was completely clean, and the other half was full. Meanwhile, it was characterized by a huge positive, elevated mood. Incredibly energized, which lasted for 3-4 hours, meanwhile, the fluid demand has increased, while it can be incredibly deepened in a film or music.
So far, I have tried only indica varieties, but none of that kind of experience. This sativa is exciting, uplifting, motivating, ideal for work even with minimal consumption.

Latest posts

Latest posts