What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"The Best Dam Grow Show"

fuzygrowth

well.. think that settles it, you are obviously the man, not that the man, but the man. keep up the good work man, and keep us posted, thats the shit

bluebublelove

I gotta know....How do you get INTO the room, seems moving the drywall would be a hassle? but with such a sick room I'm sure youve got it figured out.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Its as simple as remove 3 shelfs and unlock the door.. the door opens and i go in takes 30 second to get in...

Thats an amazingly simple set up you got there. very smart. Im impressed, has anyone ever asked about the size? I mean if that is a house where you can see the size outside and when you get inside there is a large space missing ya know what I mean? :sasmokin:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Actually the space i built this room in was an addition to the house recently put in.They were going to be filling it in with concrete and blocking it off so its the perfect transition.And the space was not there on the original build.

Other than building this it was going to be a crawl space....

Last edited:

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High Blaze! Got to say thats is as close to perfection as it gets. :yoinks: I am not worthy enough to critisize your decisions. lol :kissass: . But It seems to me that DWC seems to be the best method for a room such as yours. So, why are you going to mess with the nft? Just wondering what the reasoning was behind the two systems.
oh, and I had a thought! You could go to a used book market and get a shit load of 10 cent books. glue the pages on the tops and bottoms and hollow the centers, then glue them to the shelf. that way id be easy to get in and out. that or some picture frames in stead of books.
Just some thoughts that came to mind. Peace and BRAVO! TBug

G

Blaze....... :wave: .......Much respect my buddy.........Lotta time and effort into this upcoming growshow all the way down to matching the existing trim stain color with the bookcase.........Being a homebuilder and framin carpenter for long long time,I gotta say you have way more patience than myself Blaze..........Attention to detail way over,above and beyond the call of duty has all but guaranteed success in your grow....Since you use those ebb and flow bulkhead fittings for bucket return drainage that can get a lil pricey if one wants to use multiple buckets,...... I thought I`d let this lil tidbit out to save everybody buncha $ if they wanna go hard pipe instead of tubing ....http://www.truetex.com/bulkhead.htm...Shows how to make bulkhead fittings outta electrical pvc fittings cuz the straight thread patterns seal unlike regular plumbing pvc with absolutely no leakage using a gasket that`s in the plumbing section of Lowe`s or Home Depot.. Knowledgable folks know that hydro shops and sites charge out the ass for said bulkhead fittings.....Pennies on the Dollar for literally bigger and better fittings for more and faster flow if needed for more buckets ........Since the hidden room you might entertain the option of going bigger flow for more grow with hard plumbed and shutoffs every aisle just like in your tutorial,the feed and air would be accomplished with the barbs and flex tubes I suppose until I figure out howta hardplumb that too..lol ......... I`m working on it...... :confused: ..I`m in the middle of hiding my new place too...Take care Dewd...........Great work ,Good luck and PEACE...........DHF............ :sasmokin:

G

Thanks Keefer my buddy...............somehow it added "shows" to the link.......wtf?.. :fsu: ....Anyways folks ,just here to help save $ for us pore ol` stoners.........lol........Hope this helps anyone as much as it`s savin me on 40+ buckets...............PEACE.........DHF..............

yts farmer

Veteran
shit that has to be the ultimate in home growing and surer stealthy aswell.

is it totally sound proof.like i said gotta be the best growroom ihave seen.

hash*_*bean

damn blaze thats a very nice piece of work u made there ,looking very impressive ,i love that u have running water in ur grow i would love that

N

Neptune

Hey Blaze... what starins do you have lined up for this new room?

And very nice construction there. That is a well thought out room, very clean, professional, and organized like just about every room I have seen from you :)
I like the Heat Dump idea, very nice...