What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ReikoX's Workshop 2018

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Creme Brulee at 5.5 weeks. Shes starting to cannibalize her lower leaves as she begins going into senescence. I had to rig up some string to support them and keep them from leaning on the walls.
picture.php

A few bud shots for you.
picture.php

picture.php

And a mulch shot for you dirty organic hippies...
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The workbench (left) is at 7 weeks now. Everything pushing out a new flush of pistils, two oor three more weeks on these. It's so citrusy, lemon from Adonis and orange from Jilly Bean.
picture.php

Adonis just about took over the whole cabinet.
picture.php

Jilly Bean 1/3
picture.php

Jilly Bean 2/3
picture.php

Jilly Bean 3/3, yes I see the damn fungus gnat.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Juanita La Lagrimosa is at 7 weeks, she usually takes 10 weeks to finish, so still a bit to wait. I hit her up with some Lowryder2 pollen I have had in the freezer for about a year. It was still vialble and she should provide plenty of seeds to work with. I pulled a seed pod and checked, they are ripening up well.
picture.php

I left the Cherry Tart alone for one night and they are stretching into the lights. Burned a few leaves that were touching the diodes. A few binder clips and some garden velcro later... getting pretty crowded in there! They are right around two weeks now.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Cherry Tart at around four weeks. Still bending and plucking to keep the canopy even and out of the lights.
picture.php

Skywalker OG at about six weeks. She is getting huge, had to string her up to keep her from flopping over.
picture.php

Juanita at about nine weeks. I'll give her another week or two just giving some rhizotonic and enzymes to finish.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Creme Brulee at 58 days. They will be coming down this weekend sometime.
picture.php

Throwing out a few new pistils.
picture.php

I think I found the keeper, nice short stature and pretty fall colors.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Any updates grow. New plants?

I've got some WWxBB testers for Female seeds in their section here.

I have a Skywalker OG and some Cherry Tart coming down in the next two weeks. They have some pretty heavy thrips damage, so I'm shutting down for a couple weeks to clean up the pests. Other than that, just taking care if my moms.
picture.php

I smoke two joints...
picture.php

El Tigre

I've got some WWxBB testers for Female seeds in their section here.

I have a Skywalker OG and some Cherry Tart coming down in the next two weeks. They have some pretty heavy thrips damage, so I'm shutting down for a couple weeks to clean up the pests. Other than that, just taking care if my moms.
View Image

I smoke two joints...
View Image

When a joint is nice, needs to have twice! eheh That creme brulee looks so tasty, is the smell like the name suggests?

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Here we have Cherry Tart at 47 days. I highly doubt she will be done at 56, probably closer to 63.
picture.php

picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
One last shot of the Cherry Tart before chop time. About 60 days on these girls. They look really good considering the thrips damage they had.
picture.php

Cherry Tart #1 looks to be the biggest one with a nice structure and chunky buds.
picture.php

Cherry Tart #2 was a little lankier. In retrospect, I should have just flowered the two.
picture.php

Cherry Tart #3 was the one the topped itself early and was thrown in the back corner. It also got the worst of the thrips damage.
picture.php

This end this thread, look for my new thread for 2019!

Goats

loving how close you can get to those strip LEDs without burning plants. they seem ideal for micro cab growing.

looking great as always brother!

edit - saw your comment about thrips. they are a constant annoyance in my garden too. do you use any IPM at all? i find if i spray twice/week with a weak safer's soap spray it keeps them away pretty much completely. i do that during veg and maybe a week or two after flip and never have any during flower.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
loving how close you can get to those strip LEDs without burning plants. they seem ideal for micro cab growing.

looking great as always brother!

edit - saw your comment about thrips. they are a constant annoyance in my garden too. do you use any IPM at all? i find if i spray twice/week with a weak safer's soap spray it keeps them away pretty much completely. i do that during veg and maybe a week or two after flip and never have any during flower.
I usually spray something weekly, but they snuck up on me while everything was flowering. Spinosad on my mothers, and then back to rotations of neem and method1.