What's new

Trump Campaign Manager All In For Legalization!!!

RetroGrow

Veteran
Roger Stone, President's prior campaign manager, and lifetime friend, did a show on Infowars today, where he elucidated his opinion on the legalization of Cannabis. He is not only going to work to stop Sessions from reversing the states rights re "recreational" Cannabis, but he also said that they are getting together a coalition of congressmen to legalize on a federal level. If you know anything about him, Roger Stone is considered the number one political operative in the world. When he sets his mind to something, you can rest assured it is going to happen. He talked about Sessions shocking stupidity regarding Cannabis, and pointed out the inconsistencies regarding Trump's positions on states rights on the issues of abortion, trans gender bathrooms, et al. Trump's campaign promises were centered around states rights, and continuing with prohibition would be in direct conflict with that. He said that Trump will not be re-elected if he does not maintain consistency on this states rights vs the federal government. Trump wants smaller federal government, and so do his voters. Roger Stone is a main influence on Trump. If you listen to him speak, he intends to do everything possible to convince Trump that legalization MUST happen to maintain the consistency of his ideology. I really feel that you will see that Trump will legalize. He is not dogmatic or thoughtless on these issues, even though he uses no drugs whatsoever including alcohol. This gives me the most hope I have ever had that legalization is going to happen, and happen soon (after 70 years). The irony is, it's going to be a Republican President who is going to get it done. I have always believed this would happen, and now it appears it will. Finally!
Here is the link to the interview on YouTube. A very excellent discussion. Everyone here should listen to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE0afGXgNBc

If for some reason the link does not work for you, just go to YouTube, and search "Ron Gibson" who posts these videos daily, and go to the second hour of the Alex Jones show, where you will find it. Roger Stone is a badass, and he will have a huge impact.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
1.Trump will never win. Trump will be impeached. Trump will take my pot. Xenophobic racist groping manchild.... whaaaaaaaa!!!

2.Trump will improve the economy and enforce immigration law.

I choose 2.

brown_thumb

That's a great show. Thanks for posting the link.

For those who want to skip to the cannabis interview, it starts at 12:42.

Scrappy-doo

I said it before and I'll say it again. I predict cannabis will be legalized under this administration.

Sessions said himself, it's up to congress to legalize it, otherwise he'll enforce the law. His hard stance against it will only help light the fire under their asses to get it done. I expect the rhetoric will only increase, the people will resist, and then the inevitable will happen. It can't and won't be Trumps idea and he won't push for it or he'll lose support on the right. He just won't stop it when it happens.

Bob Green

Hopefully Stone has as much impact on the president as some believe he does. I agree with him that cannabis is a big enough issue that if he supports Sessions and his newly appointed drug czar they will lose the next election. Going against states rights to stop a multiple billion dollar industry that is creating countless jobs is just stupidity. All because some outdated pos can't admit they have been wrong for decades and they feel the need to fill private prisons and steal property without convictions.

If Trump pulls off a full on federal legalization he will go down in history as the person who finally had the balls to do the right thing. I don't necessarily believe that because Stone is on Infowars all the sudden Trump will flip sides on the issues but hopefully between this and all the work people have done throughout the years he will see the light.

He also says buy American hire American yet has all his factories overseas. If he led by example and brought his own business back into America he would be a lot more believable.

One of those things I will believe it when I see it. So far as far as cannabis is concerned it's meet the new boss... same as the old boss. But having someone so close to Trump speaking the truth in his good ear is definitely huge and a step in the right direction.

rolandomota

Veteran
Yeah states rights like the right to ignore voters and do what they please with mj laws or just flat out pretend marijuana bills dont exist and no one supports them to change these stupid outdated prohibition laws. They like to pretend that prohibition is working with 8 states legalizing and more on the way. All these bull shit no home grow medical laws being passed is also pissing me off. I cant afford to buy a month supply of expensive weed i have to grow it. Also no one sells the long flowering plants i want.

Anyway, i expect no change at the fed level any time soon they are #1 at acting like no one wants legal weed or legal medical recommendations

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts