What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD vs. THC - Treatable diseases andor ailments

Weedsenberg

Good day, I am new in this forum & am looking to educate myself and a group of people that have come together in the country of Mexico to help people suffering from sicknesses that are looking for alternatives in the medical cannabis field. We are building a informational website and are looking to clear up some misinformation and also to bring together people interested in this field.

We have heard that there are differences on what is best to use depending on whatever needs to be treated, THC for some and CDB for others. Is there a comprehensive guide that explains this?

Thank you in advance for your help, guideance and input :)
Guardar
Guardar

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to IC!
You will find ALOT of the info you are looking for here. I am not even close enough to experienced w cbd to start offering advice...But I can point you in a good direction. Look up ECTraveller here on ic and explore his posts. I've met him personally and I can vouch for his character and ethics. The time and research and breeding work he is putting in on the subject speak louder than all the cannabis cups he's won. Good luck

oldchuck

Veteran
Weedsenberg, despite all the recent research and despite all the millions of individual opinions we remain a long way from an adequate understanding of this plant and how different combinations of Cannabinoids work in the human body. My own experience suggests but does not prove that different combinations work better or worse for different conditions and different people. All we can do at this point is experiment and try different things. One size will never fit all in my opinion.