What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Top Dawg Seeds

Facelesdoll

How, where and when can I get my hands on top dawg seeds? Any information is greatly appreciated. Has anybody had experience with finding them? Thanks again

FireIn.TheSky

Go into the bathroom, turn the lights off, spin around 4 times then clap your hands, a man will appear in the mirror, just tell him what you're looking for.

Queef

Riddle me this. If one wanted to get the dankest dank that ever stank,which strain would thou get from thy topdawg seeds?

ChemmyCam

Riddle me this. If one wanted to get the dankest dank that ever stank,which strain would thou get from thy topdawg seeds?

I currently have High Time, Sour Dawg 3.0, and Tre Stardawg. I am looking forward to the High Time the most actually out of the three. High Time is DNL(F) x Tre OG (M) and the DNL is Hawaiian(F) x RFKSkunk/NL(M). So basically a cross between a triple backcrossed Chem D OG to a DNL heirloom cut. Should be pretty gnarls barkley. But if you can't find those check out his stardawg crosses, everyone seems to love them.

Truthful

I have a bunch of his old strains from 2010 his Underdawg #1, Super Stardawg, Stardawg, and Tres Sister, I need to get to them one of these days huh?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I currently have High Time, Sour Dawg 3.0, and Tre Stardawg. I am looking forward to the High Time the most actually out of the three. High Time is DNL(F) x Tre OG (M) and the DNL is Hawaiian(F) x RFKSkunk/NL(M). So basically a cross between a triple backcrossed Chem D OG to a DNL heirloom cut. Should be pretty gnarls barkley. But if you can't find those check out his stardawg crosses, everyone seems to love them.

Don't forget that the DNL is also one of the parents of the famous East Coast Sour Diesel. I have a few of the High Time seeds myself. Would be cool to take a High Time male and hit back to the ECSD cut. Or even reverse a HT female onto the ECSD cut.

Queef

Yea been scoping the forums on it seems like people really like that stardawg, thanks.

onavelzy

Veteran
Read through the stardawg threads (there's only 6 or 7 of them in the first two pages, lol) and decide for yourself.

My problem with Topdawg is i want to give all of them a try. If i did one packet of each option listed at sour patch seeds right now, that would run me only $6200. I can't really afford any of one them right now, holidays, taxes, just plain out of money stuff. i hope there's seed available when i get my act together. good luck on what ever you choose

HarvestMoon303

I have nothing but respect for top dawg, and I love Stardawg, but $200+ for a pack of seeds is pretty expensive. I've seen some for $300+. They are good, but nobody is $300 good IMHO.

Facelesdoll

I'm thinking of just pulling the trigger and getting either stardawg IX or trees stardawg. Looking for some input on why people might choose one over the other. I think both of them have the Corey cut as mom.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I'm thinking of just pulling the trigger and getting either stardawg IX or trees stardawg. Looking for some input on why people might choose one over the other. I think both of them have the Corey cut as mom.

The Stardawg IX is new gear, made with a "newer" male. The Tres Stardawg from what I read is an older line. That's what I would go with (Tres Stardawg). People have found lot's of killer cuts in those seeds. I think Treetroit has one that tests at 30%.

Then again, the new gear spits fire as well. Page 17 of this thread shows what can come of the IX beans.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=323969

ChemmyCam

The Stardawg IX is new gear, made with a "newer" male. The Tres Stardawg from what I read is an older line. That's what I would go with (Tres Stardawg). People have found lot's of killer cuts in those seeds. I think Treetroit has one that tests at 30%.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=323969
You are correct in that the Tre Stardawg 2.0 is with the new male; however the female they use for the cross is the stardawg (corey cut). The old Tre Stardawg is a cross of the old stardawg female and a chem(d)BX3. The nice thing about this cross is the stardawg influence ups the yield and gives a more stable structure, while the chem(d) pushes the thc% and the duration of the high.

I will be popping some Tre Stardawg, Sour Dawg 3.0 and High Time seeds in the next couple months or so. I hope that helped if anyone has any questions let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.

For those non believers here is a link to the current available strains and their genetic crosses.
https://mycotek.org/index.php?threads/top-dawg-seeds-strain-index.7833/

onavelzy

Veteran
3 OG's #1

3 OG's #1

You are correct in that the Tre Stardawg 2.0 is with the new male; however the female they use for the cross is the stardawg (corey cut). The old Tre Stardawg is a cross of the old stardawg female and a chem(d)BX3. The nice thing about this cross is the stardawg influence ups the yield and gives a more stable structure, while the chem(d) pushes the thc% and the duration of the high.

I will be popping some Tre Stardawg, Sour Dawg 3.0 and High Time seeds in the next couple months or so. I hope that helped if anyone has any questions let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.

For those non believers here is a link to the current available strains and their genetic crosses.
https://mycotek.org/index.php?threads/top-dawg-seeds-strain-index.7833/

the 3 OG's #1 is listed as being from a female of Loompa's Underdawg. That's kind of interesting that JJ would use that line in one of his crosses given the relatively harsh words he has had with Loompa for him using that name for the strain

Latest posts

Latest posts