What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone play XBOX 1 online?

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I'm playing battle front the new Star Wars online if you got it lets kill these Rebel scum. I also slap people in my battle tank on BF4.its nothing like smoking and killing people online.

Cashew

I'm playing battle front the new Star Wars online if you got it lets kill these Rebel scum. I also slap people in my battle tank on BF4.its nothing like smoking and killing people online.

Yes there is smoking and killing people in real life

They got you brainwashed playing that game dude.
Your are being conditioned and you dont even know it.
Lord have mercy and God Bless Justin Bieber's soul

Thcvhunter

Veteran
All digital entertainment is brainwashing -- tools of the CIA

That being said, I'm getting myself an Xbox1 for Chrsitmas as I've got a broken back and need some kind of distraction for the painful days.

I'll add you when I get set up.
I'll be starting with Fallout 4, though (no multiplayer)

But yea, first-person-shooters are Designed to program/train kids to become more effective soldiers at the age/time of enlistment.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Bump wow idc and anyone please don't post your brainwash propaganda this is not a thread about your beliefs thank u WCS