What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you have any scary encounters? (stalkers,robbers,murderers,th ugs,pedophiles etc)

TioW42

I got one that happened years ago. One day I was walking back home at a winter night 8AM so it was pretty dark almost pitch black. I started to get followed by these 2 men and I was getting really terrified at this point. When ever I walk faster they'll keep up with my pace and I felt like telling them to fuck off but I didn't want to take my chance in case they jump me or possibly stab me. As soon I turned corners and entered my street I sprinted down to my house and quickly went inside the house. I didn't see them for a hour but the lights of the house then turned off. The front door opened and they started to search the house and more likely they were trying to look for me. At this point the lights came back on and I got my airsoft gun out but I only used it for intimidation soon I had no weapons in my room and plus the gun looked realistic some parts being made out of metal. My dad already had a knife and the 2 men ran out the house and I was so surprise and confused how they didn't have any weapons at all. Not sure it was because they thought I was the only one living by myself or was it the gun that scared them. I also don't like the thought of what if my dad wasn't in and I was home alone and ever since I have always locked all the doors even if it's middle of the day.

I know this isn't the best written and most detailed story but I kept it simple. Do you have any creepy encounters?

MicroRoy

My wife was working nites about 20 miles from the house. She would make a habit of calling before she left work. Then I would take off across the place hop the neighbors fence and cut through the woods to meet her out on the road.

We have mountain lions in the area one had killed a couple of sheep on my place and taken calves from my neighbor.

As I was cutting through the the woods I started hearing footsteps behind me. I stoped and looked the steps quit but it was to dark to see. I would walk and the steps behind me would start agian. I walked and stopped looked a few times. I finally made it to a clearing where I could see. Just as I stopped I felt warm breath down my neck.

I jumped turned around and what did I see. My neighbor had turned a horse out on his place.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I was going to get a co worker some weed one night in 2007..went to the tweakers house..he was a tweaker though, so he hung out with the lowest of the low..I give the guy the money and he leaves...guy comes in and says , "Get this guy out of here , I dont' trust him"..talking about me for some reason..I leave and am followed out by this guy , he pushes me and he threatens to stab me for some reason, but I didn't get stabbed.

I did see this mysterious blue light appear above me as I was getting threatened..it was kind of eminating this feeling of protection around me...very strange.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was working at a bank, it was winter time and a guy walks in and comes up to my window and says " I'm robbing you" ( he gave me no note didn't show a gun but did have a ski mask on but like I said it was winter and cold out) I said no way....thinking it's just some one fucking around ( now if he would have showed me a gun or put a note on my counter I would have given him all the money I had) he says again..." Your not giving me any money?" I said not today ...
There's a teller on each side of me and a customer at the window to my left...but no one really realized what was happening, my boss was at the end of the counter and could see something was up, and the guy looked over at her and kinda froze up....he didn't say anything else to me but walked out the door, seeing that he wasn't going to get any money....
I looked at the teller next to me and said did that just really happen?? We called the cops and they interviewed us all but never caught the guy....
Cameras couldn't tell who it was, to this day he's still out there knowing he got away with almost robbing a bank!!! lol

St. Phatty

Tuco-Salamanca.png

He beat the living daylights out of 2 guys right in front of me ! ... when I was watching Breaking Bad.

Who am I gonna call ?

(that's actor Raymond Cruz playing Tuco Salamanca).

Got mugged once too.

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What about sharing a jail cell with convicted murders? Being detained and harassed by Leo? Finding out Santa isn't real? Finding out Mary Jane doesn't like or use cannabis? Wonder why you don't get money when you put your adult teeth under your pillow?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I have had someone try and carjack me,,,,stab me,shoot me,rob me a few times..and a few gang encounters....none were successful...and I got a 22 off of one...the carjacker dropped his knife when I sped up and said I was gonna crash into a brick wall and kill us both...he was in back seat....cops caught me chasing him down street with my bumper jack...caught him too ....yeehaw..convicted murderers are people too..been in jail with quite a few over the years...one guy robbed and killed a guy and only got a quarter..and it wasn't weed...I usually have a knife,and a long key chain with a stainless 6 0z clip on the end..i have tried it on a coconut and it was impressive.....i also sometimes carry some mace type stuff but stronger and illegal here in cali,,, and a telescoping spring baton....hey I was a boyscout ...always prepared...considering the places I have travelled I been lucky ...I have hospitalized more than a few people and worse for a couple ...don't tread on trout.. ilook sort of like a gangbanger so usually I have no troubles in the worst places...I collect knives especially ones you can hide easily..my favorite is a 6.5 inch blade stilletto...trouts toothpick

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

what an odd coincidence, this thread and last night's experience.

A friend was taking me to my new post box last night when a piece of shit toyota van made several u-turns and finally came to a stop about 50 yards behind us, we were stopped in front of the post office which is open 24/7 for box holders to retrieve mail from the lobby.

We chatted up what this guy might be up to before pulling away, sure as shit this brainless fuck starts to follow us at a distance, we decide to make several unnecessary turns on the way back to my home, shit for brains closes the gap and turns on his brights. I asked my bro Todd if he was ready and he slammed on the brakes, we both jumped out of his car, Todd with a 2 foot long machete & I had my ccw in hand, Todd was shouting and swinging his machete while I made a little noise too.

mr dumb fuck (and his passenger) hit reverse and damn near run off the road, if they'd have put the van in the ditch they were gonna be 2 most sorry jerkoffs, people usually don't fuck with other people in the country for this exact reason.

Neither of us got the license plate number but there can't be too many vintage white piece of shit toyota vans tooling around, it's only a matter of time until one of us spots the vehicle again to get the plate # and get a good eyeball on this scrote.......

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I had a place offsite I rented just for growing and as it happened to be many of the people I knew and dealt with had been plagued with robberies, police harassment and all the characteristics of "the street" including being robbed or busted.

So I am high as fuck, it is late at night and I was going to my remote site to check on the girls.

The place was elevated in the front because it was on a steep incline, and the blinds were torn down, so being that the windows where 15' above ground, unbroken my assumption was at minimum the place had been ransacked.

Initially I think I was robbed or pinched and being that I have physiological disorders my anxiety is above anything human and my heart beats at the back of my throat.

However as I pass the face of the structure to the back (no side windows or entrance) it come to mind (and enhanced by my anxiety) that whoever was inside might still be there.

Cops, Thieves (gang members based on the area), whatever I was walking into was going to be deep.

So I had to make a quick decision on what to do, so instead of leaving I decided to face the music and deal with whatever shit was going on here, where it was insulated form my home.

Now to put this in perspective I have lots of friends and at the time some of hte cats I chilled with worked a different game and needless to say I may have been a bit artificially paranoid because of the substances and peoples I associate with, not to digress but to put an emphasis on the grandiose measure of what I anticipated.

I was baffled when I saw the entrance and window had not been visibly breached, but based on the carnage visible from the outside (torn blinds and such) I knew there was something going on.

All I could think is that someone, most likely the police lay await inside, and regardless it was better to deal with it now than later.

After what was a lifetime of key turning and door opening I 5' from the door are 4 humanoid sized squirrels, and they weren't happy, and just disturbed to be interrupted as I was approaching the door.

One ran up my leg, freaked me the fuck out.

It gor real weird after that because while I opened a window and 3 left strangely one stayed behind, and when I went back he was sitting there last night he sat there watching me from the ceiling

Now, i should have prefaced this with I spent years working with reptiles (many venomous) from all over the globe all types, some, exotic mammals blah blah blah and normally i,m not easily scared and more than my fair share of dangerous mother fuckers, but this bothered me to the core of my being.

I had the chance to split his head with a 2x4 but my inner hippy made me puss the fuck out

Its like my inner sanctum has been violated, kinda felt like every thing smelt like squirrel piss and lust like they had a party while I was gone.

The fucking prick fuck eventually left as I was glad to find an alternative to violence because I really hate to kill anything but I felt violated pretty fucking hard

moral of the story = if nothing else drugs make things more interesting

Coughie

My grandpa and my dad live on the same acreage.
It's a 5-10 minute walk, for an 8-year old.

And there was this path, that cut by these two pine trees my grandpa had planted, that I'd walk with the dog, to get from house to house. Dad didnt walk me walking the road, real country and them folks like to drink.

Hot ass summer day, mid-day.
Leaving grandpa's house, headed to dad's, got the dog with me - full grown german shepherd, put-a-saddle-on-him beast of a dog.

I get to those pine trees, it's about the halfway mark.
And dog sound's OFF.
Dancing in a circle around me, barking and barking.
Never seen him act like that before, so I stop where I'm at.
I take a look around, everything is calm, winds blowing, suns shining, no one in sight.

No. One. In. Sight.

I take another look around, and the dog is barking like mad.
At my feet.

I look down.

Head.
Body.
Slithering.
Getting longer.

Between my legs, slithering.
Dog is damn-near rabid by this point.

"Please god, dont have a rattle," I thinking.

I look back towards grandpa's house - the slider is shut, the blinds are pulled, its fucking 95F out, he's not gonna hear me.

I look towards dad's, doors shut, blinds are down, he's probably taking a nap.
And the damn dogs already with me.
He's not hearing me.

Look back down.
Damn snakes slithered between my legs, across the path and almost to the other side.
Praying the dog doesnt get either of us bit, but he's bigger than me, and I'm closer than he is.

"Please god, dont have a rattle!"

Here comes the tail...
And it has a fucking rattle!
I looked toward the other end, didnt see its head.

I aint never ran so fast again in my life, y'all.
I high-stepped my ass all the way to the porch.
I dont even think I breathed until I sat down.

8 years old.
I fell apart.

Mom didn't much like that story when I got back to her house a couple weeks later, lol.

I love country life.

floralheart

Veteran
Stories? One a day, just like a daily vitamin.

Last night | this morning at about 5:30 am I drove and got a flat tire about 5 minutes into the trip. Exited the highway and checked the tire, it was getting low. Drove to a place I was more familiar with, got the jack and tire and iron, and started setting up.

So now I'm in a neighborhood you've only ever seen in a horror film.

About 3 minutes into the tire changing a car pulls up behind me, lights bright, snow falling. Parks 4 inches from the bumper. The back of my car is opened up.

There are four black men in the car between the ages of 25 and 35. Someone is about to be dumb enough to rob me.

They wait, then the window comes down. An older guy who is almost believable asks me if I need help, and told me they just wanted to see if I needed a hand.

After seeing me up close they change their mind and moved on. At that point I was awake almost 24 hours. Working hard 12 of those hours, screaming the rest of the time.

I had headed across town to pick up a christmas tree for a family member.

What's funny is, when I first started changing that tire, my wallet, phone and other games and prizes were sitting on the open glove box, window all the way down so I don't lock myself out. Two minutes into that tire change, I retrieved all my belongings and put them in my pockets. About 1 minute before they pulled up.

I left a fortune from a fortune cookie on the table before I left to get the tree. It reads: Tomorrow will be too late to enjoy what you can today.

That was the first flat I got of the day, and the first group of people that tried to rob me yesterday. Or at least thought it might be a good idea.

floralheart

Veteran
Here is one. Yesterday my new neighbors had their blinds open, and were sitting in the dining room 10' from my dining room. In between what I had going on I walked past the window in a black mechanics uniform and balaclava. When I walked past in the opposite direction, their blinds had closed.

I wonder if they could hear me laughing. So far they've seen me flip a full size 6' tree trunk end over end and drop it at the curb next door. We're 3 days into this relationship.

floralheart

Veteran
Last night a State Trooper passed me on the opposite side of the highway. He was pushing over 80 mph and chasing air. About 2 minutes later, I see over the concrete divider a dark blue mustang turned sideways on the highway with the door open, and traffic backing up and slowing behind it, sometime around 2 or 3 am.

I race up the highway and hit the turn around, figuring out where in my pocket my phone is for pictures. There are no cars on the scene and the Trooper is chasing someone.

There is nobody there. No mustang. No slow traffic. I turned around in less than a mile. I drive up the highway and am forced to go 5 miles in the direction I had just come from. Too many highway interchanges. Now there is a mustang tucked up near the exit ramp down the road about 2 miles. Screw it, I turn around.

I'm right about back to where I saw the Trooper when it happens again. A trooper on the opposite side races down the road. As I see him, a second trooper truck screams up behind me, I change lanes and it flies by with its lights off, and exits the highway where I had originally. Now there is a city cop with someone stopped on the highway. 4 cops in minutes, and the phantom accident was gone.

Truly strange, but I had my theories with some other people. Probably a chase where people changed cars in the middle of the freeway, and a day later, I bet they stashed that mustang 2 miles up the road on the entrance ramp.

That was before the first flat, and the second flat and both petty robbery attempts last night/this morning. Just another day.

Found dead body in plastic on railroad tracks. Found a dead body in the middle of the street. Found a couch on fire in the middle of an intersection. I have some good ones. Just don't tell too many stories any more. Used to tell the lady, but she's long gone. She worried about me too much.

floralheart

Veteran
Oh shit, one more and I'll shut up. Almost forgot that 2 or 3 nights ago, I'm cooking at 3:30 am. I'm at my moms house visiting and ended up smoking some pot after she went to sleep.

So, I'm at the stove grilling up an Andouie sausage when it happens. Someone outside jumps up and peeks into the dining room window of her house.

As they jump, both of their hands touch the glass. I immediately recognized the sound, as years earlier when I stopped by to visit I'd jump up and see if I should go to the front door or the back door to get let in, depending on anyone being in the dining room. It scares two of the cats near the window.

I immediately kill the lights one by one while simultaneously retrieving a steak knife. I push upstairs to check on her and kill all the lights, grabbing my phone. So after that I sat in the dark, under the window with a knife.

I listened, and sat in the dark under the window, and then paced the house in the dark while she kept an eye out from above.

I woke her up and asked her for her Magnum. She doesn't have it, doesn't know where it's at and is half asleep.

In the distance I hear dogs, and he's gone. I push through the neighborhood in a car about an hour later, because I didn't want to leave her alone.

I saw someone, but at that point, it didn't matter. Could have been anyone.

I have a few lady stalker stories two. One ends in a burned down house, 4 or 5 years ago. :biggrin:

floralheart

Veteran
I fibbed. Someone tried to fight me at the red box last night.

He was in line with the kid, then he left. We had been in line far before he got there. After I saw he left and was bullshitting with the kid at the car, I ran up, punched in my two movies in less than a minute and started paying. As I was paying he approached me, in a not nice way.

I shut him down fast when he attempted to engage me. He left. I told him to walk, gave him a quick good reason and he left. For 1 or 2 minutes. He comes back. Same shit. Same he was here first.

He had his kid daughter with him. Without looking at him I told him I was sorry for being an asshole to him earlier. Told him I had a tough day. I'm sure the kid idolizes him, I didn't want to make him look bad in front of the kid, but I also wasn't playing with him. It really was a dark day.

By the way, I probably have a solid 70 lbs. on the guy. And I look like I crawled out of the devil's asshole these days, so I really don't get what people think.

I wouldn't spit in the rocks face unless I had a gun, so why would he want to spit in mine. Old Dwayne probably has 70 lbs. of muscle on me.

They say ladies like the danger.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Taxed

Back in 94 I tried to move to Amsterdam with a buddy of mine from Wales. We'd arrived in Holland with a giro (32 quid in them days) and some juggling equipment (balls n clubs n stuff) and started hanging out around the tourist area of Amsterdam whilst pitching our tent at night in one of the parks around the city...We did ok and managed to keep ourselves going for a couple of months.

After a time we found ourselves living in a bush in a park in Haarlem but somehow we'd managed to land a couple of jobs working in the huge industrial laundry factory... it was gross, they did the sheets for hospitals etc, the stuff that came with them was unimaginable (unless you're sick in the head, then it's easy to imagine ;) )

So, we'd been working at this horrible place for 2 weeks before we got our first paycheck and being the enterprising young thing that I was, I suggested we turned our couple of weeks wages into hash, take it home to Wales and then come back with the proceeds and get a flat or something... it was getting way too cold at that point and if you've ever been here in NL in winter then you know exactly the kind of biting cold I mean...

A few days later we made our way to what was then "Het Theehuis" in Haarlem. It was a funny little place, almost impossible to find without directions or luck but once you'd found it, it was a god send. I remember their menu consisted of more than 50 sorts of tea and as many kinds of puff.. the menu was 3 or 4 sides of A4 and was so popular, you could actually buy print outs of it for a couple of guilders (no euros back then).

We'd been coming to the tea house (theehuis) for a few weeks and it had quickly became a favourite of ours...we would spend hours in there trying to see how many combinations of tea and herb you could try...we once worked out that you could visit every day for 2 years and smoke and drink a different herb/tea combination...anyway, the star of that particular show was proper mugs (British style) of PG Tips and/or Tetley...

What was also going on at the Tea House, was some kind of import/export affair in the backrooms/upstairs, and this is something that became apparent to us when we went in one day and asked if it was possible to buy larger quantities (at that time, no one was enforcing any kind of 5g limit, and buying onzes/100g was quite normal) with our fortnights wages, me and my boy were mega rolling (lol) and could buy as much as 300-500g depending on the quality and origin...

Eventually, after being shown and invited to try a number of marocs, lebs, affies, pakis and various other nuggets of hashish we settled on an Afghan.. it was pretty decent, but not the best they had... it had a nice amber tinge to it and bubbled nicely, it was clean and not "fatty" and it had a good "leave you feeling slightly violated and dizzy" kind of hit.

We bought 350g and the people at the Tea House were even kind enough to vac pac it for us, something they seemed to think was obvious, but hadnt even occurred to me and my mate... lol we can see who the pros were in this little story..lol

So, a few days later and we took what was left of our funds and bought one way tickets back to the UK on the Euroline coach and ferry. We decided, in our infinite wisdom, to tape the lumps of hash to our undercarriages though unfortunately, we only had duct/gaffer tape to hand. Still, at least our packages would remain secure for the journey ahead..

We traveled through Holland without incident and onto Belgium again, no problems, no border checks, just traveled straight on down... straight on down to... FRANCE!!! Now (bon jour Titoon, bon jour 74G) those of you who know anything about France know that they (the French authorities) do not like Cannabis very much at all, and even less so in the early 90's.

Arriving in France, we pulled into a customs check point and from our seats we could see the heavily armed, blue boiler suit wearing gendarmerie, but what was worse (muuuuuch worse) was the dogs... dogs everywhere...loads of them.. and more importantly, one of them was now on our bus sniffling up and down... well, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to deduce what happened next... the big old Alsatian took one big whiff of my hashy ballsack and we got pulled from the bus....

So this is where I let you into a little secret.. I'm usually one step ahead in most games and this day was no exception, I'd heard about the troubles people had when trying to come through France by ferry and I was prepared...I had a decoy blim...

Once we'd been taken from the bus into the buildings to be searched, I reached down and pulled out my 1-2g decoy blim and said something like "well, you got us fair and square, is there any chance I can keep a joints worth of that?", this was around the same time as he found my little wooden stash box (lol we all had them in the 90's cheap market tat with brass moons or ganja leaves...anyway) it was full of seeds (damn, I bet there was gold in there, things like misty, chitral, nl5haze, whiterhino, ak47, jamaican import, thai etc that kind of thing)...anyways he practically choked on his words as he told me in no uncertain terms that "NO, You cannot keep your joint!" he wouldnt let me keep the shitty box either even though I explained it was a gift from my mum...

So, there he was searching through our backpacks. I don't envy him this either, dont forget me and my buddy and been proper roughing it for about 4 months by this stage and we fkn stank... not like when you stink about after hard work or a sesh at the gym, we fkn stank like a pair of plague rats... the smell of my own socks and boots was too much even for me to take and I was attached to buggers (any of you who know me in RL must chuckling by now, I'm such a nice clean boy really ;) ) he was not a happy camper muttering "sacre bleu" and "merde" as he searched...

Well, he got to the end of his search told us the next step would be a full strip with cavity search...and then, for reasons known only to himself (and any other French speakers who were near by) he went to the door and started shouting something down to his colleague in a room down the hall...probably something along the lines of "dont ever let your daughter date a stinking fkn welsh man" or maybe "do you think we can resurrect the guillotine for this pair of stinking c*nts?"...

Whatever it was, my buddy and me were taking no chances.... as you may recall (yes I realise this turned into a little novella and that it was some time ago that I mentioned it) the hashish was taped firmly to our collective knackers...while his head was turned, and it was turned for no more than a millisecond or 2, we reached down, grabbed the packages and RIPPED them out of our underpants...taking pubes, skin and anything else that got in the way with it... the pain was excruciating, how we both didnt shriek like a pair of school girls I'll never know, but somehow we kept our cool and thrust the 2 packages into our already searched bags...a foot note to this is that, and I can't remember where the hell I found them, but along the way I had found a big ziplock bag chock full of empty (and new) deal bags - y'kno the kind with a green leaf on the front?...so anyway, I managed to somehow get that ziplock and dumped it in the waste bin in the corner... I would love to have seen their faces later on when they found that... anyway..we were carted off for the full shake down..

Some hours later, and they finally let us go. They'd found a teenth (1-2g decoy blim) and some seeds and even though it was enough for them to hassle me, it wasnt enough to send me to court and so they gave me a written caution and sent us on our way...(au revoir) now, as so much time had passed we had well missed our ferry and even though the ferry operator let us travel back to the UK without tickets, we no longer had the bus for the rest of the journey back to Wales....

...and it is at this point this adventure turns a little sour...we had arrived in Dover and had to make a decision about which route to take, hitch hiking back to Wales...there's 2 options really.. although in actual fact there is only 1 as the 2nd option is not really an option at all..

So, option 1 go around London, join up with the M4 and go that way.. or... get on the A40 which although is a much smaller road actually goes alllll the way through England and directly to our hometown in Wales... now although that sounds more inviting, the reality is that the people on that road are not making long journeys, they're just going from one junction to the next kinda thing...we go with option 2...not really thinking about the people making short journeys thing..

Many, many hours later and we have only made it as far as Gloucester... and it's here my story takes a complete nose dive...we're standing at this roundabout when a blue transit van pulls up with 3 lads in the front...there was 2 of us, but 3 of them, we figured it was probably ok, we hardly looked like we were worth robbing either...so we jumped in.

The lads in the front were friendly enough, they were smoking a spliff so my buddy started telling them about our adventure with French customs and how we'd been roughing it in Amsterdam, and he started rolling a spliff too...a few moments later and we pulled off the main road and onto a housing estate... this didn't seem right... I asked the driver what was up and he said something like "no biggie, we just gotta pick up our work mates, we're on our dinner break see"... next thing 2 big lads (one was proper big, actually had stretch marks under his arms) jump in the back and the lads from the front jump out and come around, as they do I see one collect a rounders bat (like a baseball bat but shorter) and the big stretch marky guy pulls out this fkn great big bowie knife, I'm sure I've never seen one as big (probably the fear exaggerating it) but in any case it was fkn massive. Then the taller one pinned me back by my shoulder and said to me...."we don't want your money boys...we just want your drugs" and started punching me in the head... those words will never leave me... all the while this gorilla is waving this fk off huge blade around and saying "shall I cut them? no one will know, let me cut them"... thankfully the taller one had his head about him and just wanted free drugs and not the drama of 2 corpses being found near his housing estate and after we handed over the hash, they fk'd us off out of the van, I'll never forget my mate apologising and saying sorry as they kicked us out and drove off...must have been in pure shock, poor guy was a father as well, it makes a difference when you're considering your own mortality...

So, there we were, stood by the side of the road on a cold wet blustery evening with it getting colder and darker all around and still with half of our 400 mile journey to go... after we'd calmed down a bit, we dutifully stuck out our thumbs and tried to move on... the car that came next was yet another of the junction to junction travellers and as such he was only able to take us a short way (to the next junction lol). We were still in a state of shock and told the driver that we'd been mugged.. Naturally, he wanted to take us to the police station to report the mugging, but of course it was hash that was stolen and as such we were in no position to report anything to anybody...We soon piped down...

At the next junction we were faced with another choice.. we could keep on the road we were on, which eventually would take us straight home, or I saw there was the option to go down the M5 to Bath... I have friends in Bath (and Bristol) and it was a motorway.. it was getting darker and colder and grimmer by the minute so I made the decision, we were abandoning the A40 and getting on the motorway (dunno why I ever agreed to the A40 and with hindsight I really shouldnt have)... still stashed deep in our backpacks, in the pocket of our tent, I had a couple of grams of some kind of Skunk (most likely sk1 or super skunk) and all I could think about was being in a warm friendly place and wrapping that bud up and smoking it...

A few hours later and we were in Bath. I went to my mate, Paul's house ..and found that he'd moved...we headed to the Beehive, a pub near by that sold 60p pints of cloudy scrumpy that tasted the same in both directions and was popular with tokers... inside I found another old friend Rex, an old dread with red hair, used to do some amazing psychedelic oil projector shows...anyyyways... he told me where Paul was living and we set off to find him..

Paul was as big and friendly as ever when we got there, he listened to our story before sitting us down to a big bowl of some kind of allinwonder stew thing his wife had made (every kind of bean, pulse and seed known to man in there...but it was gooood)...we rolled up our couple grams of herb and soon were almost back to our old selves... next day Paul drove us home like a couple of disheveled pilgrims returned..lol....

That was 1994.... it took me until 1997 to get my act together enough to try again and actually move here to NL... I've been here ever since :)

(I hope one of you buggers actually reads this now, it's literally taken me an hour to post it lmao)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts