What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Personally this would make me avoid Caviar Gold like the plague but

shithawk420

Veteran
Lmfao!!100 a gram!?they can have it!I'd rather have real caviar.at least I'll get my money worth

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I can get some decent coke at that price....just sayin...I don't need to buy great weed I grow and breed it...I need to find some peeps that dumb too....for 100 a gram I want a massage ,happy ending and a meal........suckers....hype sells weed ..wonder what the thc levels are ???...good thing I don't care what rappers are doing

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
ok i checked ..caviar gold is just buds dipped in oil...been doing that a long time....I bet my sour bubble cross dipped would blow away what they got.....

Nes

a lot of the dispensaries round here carry caviar, it is bud dipped in oil then keif. I just saw this caviar brand for the first time last week. Someone brought over one of the vanilla "caviar brand" joints over as we were cutting down the dep. Got me hella high, but I'm not really about the flavors. It's another value-added product, we'll see more of this as it goes more mainstream. Not my cup of tea, but i guess there's something to be said about the ability to scale with potency. I wont be buyin it though.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chinese gangsters love this stuff - Saw 3 each buy an Oz from BarbaryCoastSF that was $2900 x 3. And they spoke as if this was a weekly thing.

MOON+ROCKS.jpg

Cashew

I'd pay a 100 right now.Busy cleaning out my grinder i feel like a coke feen puttin these glas jars in the oven to try to get the crystals out without breaking the glass.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
I'd pay a 100 right now.Busy cleaning out my grinder i feel like a coke feen puttin these glas jars in the oven to try to get the crystals out without breaking the glass.
lol whut? dude just get some alcohol as close to 99% iso as you can. put a little in there, cap it up, swish it around and pour onto a glass dish or pan. wait for it to evaporate and then scrape up the iso hash and smoke it.:tiphat: