What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow with custom HG LED (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DS, Killerweed, thanks guys.

here are a few pics at 2 weeks, i shot the scrog in two halves..
Bubba Shush 1 - this one has slightly more bubba shaped leaves..
picture.php
picture.php

and bubba shush 2
picture.php

picture.php

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks tex,

the grow is going great, but ive now moved the plants (both in same pot and on same screen) into my bigger cab because there was space in there and they were getting a bit tall for this cab... which also runs a bit hot in the summer with the custom light.
you can follow the grow here
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=238842

take a look. the plants look pretty damn good :dance013:

VG

DrFever

Veteran
hey how did plants grow with led compared to Hid did you see any considerable differences this time around

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi Dr, ive been running this light for a while now and some other LED's. i think LED's give a slightly better quality product, but are pretty expensive for the decent ones and you need to use around 70% or more of the power draw of and HID to match the yield.
you also tend to get less stretch from LED and a quicker flowering response if the LED has a good spectrum with plenty of far red.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its been a while since i updated the thread but im still rocking this cabinet and light :)

OG kush Abusive at 3 weeks. this is destined to be pollinated with Mr.Greenegenes Cherry Bomb next week, providing the pollen is still viable.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VG

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice scrog VG, is that one plant the only one under your 104w LED? Looks healthy and Abusive OG x Cherry Bomb sounds nice, is the CB pollen from a male or reversed female?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks 2000pm!

BT, yes just one plant, OGKA not the easiest to train and scrog but it turned out ok.

The CB pollen is frozen from when i made the last round of Cherry Bomb seeds so it is regular m/f. The hope is that that tart cherry twang will combine with the dank kushy bottom notes of the OG and give a cherry OG type smell. The CB also lacks density which should be helped by the OG too

VG

DrFever

Veteran
Amazing as usual VG just a heads up bro they all cracked for me Fat Bubba radicles are monsters hahaha

Latest posts

Latest posts