What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Schwagseed

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
How many of you have planted a seed obtained from bunk ass weed and out popped a cannaQUEEN? :yoinks: :jawdrop: :yoinks:

I'd love to see your stories/pictures.

Remember this thread is for dank born from bagseed from schwag, not dank born from dank bagseed. Tell me about your diamond in the rough.

Knives

no picture, but I had a bagseed from one bag-o-shwag or another.
Turned purple and tasted like mango's. something I shoulda re-vegg'ed.
I love bagseed's though, never know what your gonna get!

Nik Dynosaur

I wish i had pics but I have several commercial bagseed plants going right now. One of them has the fattest leaf blades i've ever seen plus two completely resinated mexican bagseeds. I'll post pictures if i can get my girlfriend over here with her camera.

the pics in my gallery are from bagseed collected in mexico from a batch of weed coming from a long line of highland growers.

ps. disco biscuit: i LOVE your growing style. It said i had to spread rep around before giving it to you again but you always have the most tight symmetrical busy beauties. Are you using a tomato fence?

Che

Veteran
Bagseed rules! I'm going to be harvesting some next month, so bud shots will be pending!

Nik Dynosaur

picture.php

My lolita

picture.php

another one

picture.php

for size comparison....see why i call her lolita?
there's only very few trichomes on the leaves, but those calyxes are so full of resin it seems to be forming on top of other trichomes.

i have 4 more bagseed plants in my gallery

Nik Dynosaur

haha unless you're getting it at the border, you're not getting those prices.

the only time i've ever got weed at that price it was 300/pound brick.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
ounces of brown clown typically go for $125.00 per zip in my parts. this usually translates to $50.00 per qtr oz.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I keep hearing time and time again .That often really shitty weed ,is often due to poor handling /bricking/storage practices.And that the crappiest brickweed seeds can produce some unbelieveable plants ,when done properly

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mexican brick weed ---

Was my 1st grow, but it was probably the best bud, regarding THC content that I've ever smoked.

I've smoked some fruity tasting stuff(tasted like fruit loops), some "blue berry" and purple kush. But my sensi brick weed seeds turned out some KILLER bud.

Didn't taste really good or anything, earthy and pine-ish / lemon tasting. But if I waked n baked, I was basically paralyzed for the rest of the day.

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
Dope shots everybody, I got some schwag eggs incubating now and am quivering at the possibilities. Keep 'em comin!

sorry nik dyno.
i live 2 hours max from mexico-christmas bud is the best and goes fro 450 max
paid 140 for a qtr. lb but it was killa!!!!
sorry that the prices r so high where u at but dont hate cuz of the prices i get

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry nik dyno.
sorry that the prices r so high where u at but dont hate cuz of the prices i get

you're just well connected :woohoo:

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
1 of my all time favourite plants/smokes at the mo is my michoacan sativa,its a slightly wider leafed sativa compeered to original haze,colombians and south east asians and she's a better then average yielder and the smoke is potent and dreamy.Here's a few pic's of her.

18495340570722682fba49a9eb2598a0_9987.jpg
1bfb881bed274a7cca42bdda6425e4f1_9990.jpg
dbdfcb16a2d227f4e738f9168be56751_9955.jpg
61d1b89521750a650186eaafb22310e8_9954.jpg
42fb282aa2006be75a066d307999f97f_9949.jpg
4ede44764e8b9533206886f5983ede1d_9948.jpg
236918f0ddc00e87e555fa11d198664b_9951.jpg

Organiclygrown

I wish i owned a digital camera. I have had a few really really good harvests from shwag weed seeds. I had one mother that i took some clones from and gave to some friends to keep it alive in socal. We called it BeelzeBubba. It had a very strong bubba kush flavor, but the high was very sativa like.

Nik Dynosaur

sorry nik dyno.

haha no no man, that was exactly my point.

there's no way anybody is going to get those prices unless they live within the same proximity to mexico as you do. don't get me wrong, you're a lucky dude to get those prices especially since you probably get a lot fresher version of the same bud that i get for 40/qtr.

matt, that's what i thought too when i've looked at some of the pics of your michoacan. they are really similar but what i have noticed about your michoacan is that the leaves seem to be a bit waxier than my girl...maybe that'll change a little later in flower.

here's another bagseed that just started flowering, an indica this time!

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts