What's new

My Blackberry Kush

GreenStreet

I posted my Lime Kush last week, this week I have Blackberry Kush. I filled up a new jar and I'm about half way through. It has a very strong berry, almost grape like smell and lots of crystals and pistils that are a pale pink color. Very smooth smoke with a nice body stone. I shake the jar every now and then and the crystals are starting to collect on the bottom again.
GS

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
A

arcticsun

nice one, looks like a good grow.

you should collect all your budshots in one thread :D

dawolf

It must be nice to have bud like that available! Where I live jack asses try selling beasters/mids off as kind for like 500-800 an oz. You get the occasional
300-350 oz real kind but that guy just isn't ever around when ya need him.

Anyways, nice bud bro and enjoy that nice blob of crystals on the bottom of the jar!

What's the flowering time for this beauty?

4 Dragons

Looks great! I have a pack of these that I was just thinking about popping. How was the yield and I'd like to know the flowering time too.

house

She has nice bag appeal for sure and get's very frosty. I'll have mine cured and ready to smoke in 2 weeks

M

movingtocally

Looks a lot like the broccoli I'm eating in the last pic.lulz

sin-seed

I don't see anything bammer looking at all, just some KILL BBK!! Around here, "bammer", means low quality, or bad.

house

She gets quite frosty and finishes quick, these went 63 days. It's a colorful plant that gets deep red and dark purple fans late in flower and beautiful lavander purple buds. The flavor is a sweet berry with a heavy skunk background that penetrates the through the air long distances. Careful with this stuff, the entire house knows when you open a jar.

DankHawk

Id love to see some Blackberry kush grow pics. My boy is about to hook me up with some BK cuts, Id like to see how she grows. Im stoked after seeing those nug shots. thanks for sharing...

DH

Id love to see some Blackberry kush grow pics. My boy is about to hook me up with some BK cuts, Id like to see how she grows. Im stoked after seeing those nug shots. thanks for sharing...

DH

i dont have any pictures of how she grows, but i'm friends with someone that has a few blackberry kush outdoors. to be quite honest, the plant is one of the most unique ive ever seen, when given enough space to grow. it basically tops itself, forming a massive round bush with multiple main colas. my friend never topped any of his plants because they just do it on their own. the node spacing is perfect and it has large foxtail leaves as well, allowing for great light penetration. i dont know about how she does indoor.

Latest posts

Latest posts