What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PWC=pacific north west

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Iv seen a few different threads of members wanting to either be a part of or starting a sort of a community of cannabis growers in their general area,so i thought id give it a shot too,I'm in the southern Oregon area and was wondering if there was any groups in the PNW (pacific north west)/Washington down to Humboldt, or if anybody is interested in trying to get something going??

SpoCannabis

You already know I'm down G_T! Hehe :friends: growin good kind in the 5 - 0 - 9 ;-)

We gotta work on that name tho lol

Mr. Tony

Veteran
good college with to many fucking police. Gonna wait till I graduate, toss a down payment down on a home then start croppin again.

dude the weather out here has been fucking nuts. we should have like 2ish feet on the ground and there is none.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
We had flooding here, fucking sucked. Had I over slept and gone to missed class my car would have gotten like 2' of water in it.

you go to hempfest?

green_thumb...

Veteran
fuck yeah dude!!! 5-4-1 down here,and we need to start up a group and have a select dozen that get invited to a bi monthly mid west canna cup...BOOONNG!!!

green_thumb...

Veteran
Dude i just looked up Tonasket and your way out on the boonies close to Canada,you ever go to Canada? when do they have that barter fair?

sin-seed

Nah, it's in Okanogan County. Way up there, but there is nothing like it. It's usually the second or third weekend of October. If you love good festies, you definitely gotta check this one out!!

sin-seed

Been going for many years, never miss Tonasket. Even though it's over 500 miles each way since I moved away, I still go every year. Just go.