What's new

When to pk/boost?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Hi all, I have a question about when I should start Canna PK 13/14 and Boost on an autoflower grow. It's been 5 weeks since planting, 4 weeks since their first true leaves. I just started seeing pistils on half of the plants a few days ago. If I'm reading Canna's custom schedule correctly it says to start the boost now? Then PK should be started when the buds stop growing lengthwise, but start to fill out in volume? Their provided time estimates are for a photoperiod grow, which isn't exactly helpful for my situation. Thanks for any insight anybody has.

HereIgrowagain

I would normally use canna pk at the end of week four starting week five for 1 week only of flowering. Boost I would be adding now anywhere between 20/40 mil per 10 litres I would up the a & b if you are using it also. Good luck.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I would normally use canna pk at the end of week four starting week five for 1 week only of flowering. Boost I would be adding now anywhere between 20/40 mil per 10 litres I would up the a & b if you are using it also. Good luck.
Okay so next week I should start the pk and I'll add the boost to this weeks food batch, definitely using the coco a&b and loving it so far. Thanks for the response man and so quickly too was not expecting that :)

Latest posts

Latest posts