What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KARMA OG JACK

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Lol Man it's just so hard to make you understand how hateful and evil she is being. I just keep coming back to the same thoughts this all just sucks. I guess time will fix it but right now it just sucks.

I don't think it would be as hard for me to understand as you think. I had a girlfriend that turned me into to probation so I would get violated and go to jail. While I was in jail, she cleaned my house out, and destroyed a car I had at the time. Took me for over $1500 worth of stuff, not counting the car she ruined. Remember what I said about nudes at their job.....use your imagination, lol.

nickman

Veteran
That shit sucks bro...

I gotta crazy one too... So I know just what you going through...!!!...

That's pretty much what I was just going through...

chomsky

That shit sucks bro...

I gotta crazy one too... So I know just what you going through...!!!...

That's pretty much what I was just going through...

Dude it's really crazy shit. I'm not even trying to be right or say I don't have my own issues but she is really truly sick and fucking evil. She is really full of real hate. Fuck me man. How could I have not seen this???