What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KARMA OG JACK

chomsky

Already thinking flip

Already thinking flip

Already thinking flipping due to height restrictions. HEY KARMA any info on stretch with these girls? I hope I can give em at least a couple more weeks in veg. They are looking very good...

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Flip it.

Yes these will have a decent stretch . Dont overgrow them.

They easy happy

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Flower times count for 10 weeks. You may find a fast one doing 9. Ore a late 11 week. But biggest number goes 10 weeks.

chomsky

Flipped...

Flipped...

Man, Im pushing the envelope with regards to height vs. stretch... Every fucking time I let my girls veg to where they can double in height they only stretch 1/2 if I let them veg to where they can only stretch 1/2 their height they double. DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!

I decided to take Karmas advice and flip em. I'd really like a longer veg but every time I have disregarded Karmas advice I have regretted it one way or another. I guess they guy knows his seeds!!!

Let the show begin...

chomsky

Strange Co2 Levels

Strange Co2 Levels

I'm running into a strange issue. I have two analog ppm controllers in my grow room. One reads 800 ppm the other reads 900 ppm this without Co2 running. I took both controllers outside and one reads 300 ppm the other reads 400 ppm so they are both consistent and the reading are accurate. Outside ppm should be 300-400 ppm... There are no appliances or equipment in my grow room that emit Co2 and I have PLENTY of air circulation fresh air in old air out....

Any ideas why my ambient Co2 ppm is so high?

chomsky

Day 10 12/12

Day 10 12/12

Girls have exploded. Glad I flipped when I did or id definitely outgrow ceiling. These girls will still prolly stretch a bit for another 10 - 14 days
Just FYI the flouro you see has led bulbs for supplemental lighting on two side of the 4x4 grow. Growth is pretty even. The back left plant took off a bit and is outpacing the other three by about 3 or four inches... Got a feeling these girls are gonna stink, in a good way that is!!!

Nice and healthy girls ! Do you plan on plucking the large fans that block the light to the lower budsites ? Either way , good job bro , FSG.

chomsky

Nice and healthy girls ! Do you plan on plucking the large fans that block the light to the lower budsites ? Either way , good job bro , FSG.

I do have the supplemental lights hanging low which helps light get in the lower parts of the plants but Yes, and I prolly should have already, but will be trimming them back a bit soon.

I usually wait until they are 21 days old , it gives them enough time to grow more leaves, you should also get rid of all the "suckers " per say , I usually get rid of anything smaller than 6 inches , it only creates larf and takes energy from the growing above , good luck FSG.

chomsky

I usually wait until they are 21 days old , it gives them enough time to grow more leaves, you should also get rid of all the "suckers " per say , I usually get rid of anything smaller than 6 inches , it only creates larf and takes energy from the growing above , good luck FSG.

Yes, I know that theory and may be very true. However, I use all that larf for butter. I love all the popcorn and larf for just that reason. I have never noticed my big colas suffer much as a result of letting all the stuff grow out down low. I usually trim up everything about a foot up from the dirt and let it all grow out from there (I do trim some big fan leaves). It gets bushy and is a pain in the ass come harvest but like I said, I get tons of great edible making material...

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Plants are lookin great, chomsky! :yes: I like to lollipop the shit outta my plants, but I wouldnt use the larf like you do. I can see why you dont. Your yeild would definitely go up though...

Anyway, I'm lurking in here so you know. :biglaugh:
:tiphat:

chomsky

Nice, glad you're lurking. I may get more yield from my buds if I trim it up but my overall product, I assure you I get a LOT more goods making butter. You'd shit if you saw how much butter I manage. Damn good butter too. Last round I made about 9 pounds of butter after harvest (I pulled about 3lbs. Of good buds off four plants, all the rest for butter ) . 9lbs. of butter is a shitload of cookies bro!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts