What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Please HELP ! My plants are dying, Nutrium deficiency ?

Krisho

I would have thrown that nasty ass looking thing in the trash and started over but hey i hope you get some weed to smoke.

Anyway i think you are on a better path now. Once you grasp maxi you should give canna terra or plagron terra a shot. They are pro soil mixes with the complimenting food. I would recommend canna myself but plagron is worldwide too.

Sure dude, but let me first get a bit more pro. Maybe next next year I can try some new techniques And I really hope, I will have some stuff to smoke. Next days are crucial. Will continue updating info and photos.

Cheers

YetiOG

Sure dude, but let me first get a bit more pro. Maybe next next year I can try some new techniques And I really hope, I will have some stuff to smoke. Next days are crucial. Will continue updating info and photos.

Cheers

You will get there.

Canna terra is easy as can be. You can just use the base the adds are dope but the base is rocking plant food. We will stick around and help you out.

I myself have tried lots of methods and continue to try more. Next up for me, rockwool slab, and hydroponic food fed soil (like canna terra non organic) but im running out of things to do after that maybe dabble in aeroponics with my buddy who is all into that shit

Krisho

Hello guys !

This is the seconbd time I found that subject ( check the photo below) for the last two days. I removed it the first time, but today I found another . Well it looks quite as a small hash part :biggrin: but I am pretty sure it is not. It is very brittle of touch. Do you have any idea wtf is that ?! Could be some insect shit as well, but the true is that my plant stays mostly indoors.

Any proposes ?

P.S. The lady start recruiting a bit, I think changing the soil was the fundamental solution of the problem. There are still many burned leaves, but at least I do not see spreading the disaster any more. I deem the new soil helped a lot + the small dose of maxi bloom. Will give a little of maxi bloom tomorrow on the next feeding and after 3 days, on the 3rd feeding, will change with some alg-a-mic sea weed. Do not want to give too much fertilizer as the soil is new and should have all the nutritions the plant needs now. I am giving a dosage of Maxi Bloom equal to 1/3 of tea spoon in 1l of water ( 0.3 gallons).
Any suggestions ?
Cheers

YetiOG

Hello guys !

This is the seconbd time I found that subject ( check the photo below) for the last two days. I removed it the first time, but today I found another . Well it looks quite as a small hash part :biggrin: but I am pretty sure it is not. It is very brittle of touch. Do you have any idea wtf is that ?! Could be some insect shit as well, but the true is that my plant stays mostly indoors.

Any proposes ?

P.S. The lady start recruiting a bit, I think changing the soil was the fundamental solution of the problem. There are still many burned leaves, but at least I do not see spreading the disaster any more. I deem the new soil helped a lot + the small dose of maxi bloom. Will give a little of maxi bloom tomorrow on the next feeding and after 3 days, on the 3rd feeding, will change with some alg-a-mic sea weed. Do not want to give too much fertilizer as the soil is new and should have all the nutritions the plant needs now. I am giving a dosage of Maxi Bloom equal to 1/3 of tea spoon in 1l of water ( 0.3 gallons).
Any suggestions ?
Cheers

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73755&pictureid=1764092&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Probably right about it being from bugs. Looks like it to me but its hard to tell different bugs leave different shit. Dont those creepy stick bugs live around there? Something like that would leave odd droppings behind

Krisho

Well, as I mentioned, most of the time the lady stays indoors. And I noticed that objects in the mornings. So either the plant makes some reaction (which towards to 1% possibilty) or it is an insect shit. It is odd as well that i found it in almost the same leaf. Kind of phenomenon for me :biggrin:

There are no bugs in my flat, maybe some spiders or small fruit flies, I dunno. It is really strange + never havent seen that on my outdoor flowers. Neither has shits like those on its leaves and outdoor is full with insects.

However will remove it, I was just currious if anyone knows what is that.

Yeti, any suggestions about feeding ?

Regards

Krisho

Maxi bloom

Maxi bloom

Hello guys,

so my lady is already 3 months old and it is currently in the 2nd week of flowering- small white pestils are almost everywhere. She is growing very fast and Im giving her almost every day 0.7 liters (0.25 gal) of water. I would like to ask how many times should I put maxibloom into the water ? So far I am mixing 1/3 ot tea spoon into that 0.25 gal, as I read the normal ratio is about 1 tea spoon in 1 gal of water.
So I am executing kind of a shedule like that : Monday Maxi bloom, Tuesday water, Thursday 0.7l (0.25gal) with a tea spoon of sea weed alg a mic , then Friday water and Sunday 1 ts of sea weed in 0.7l again- so 1 per week maxi and 2 times alc a mig and 2 times normal watering.
How about that schedule ? Any suggestions.
During the blooming stage do I have to increase the ammount or the ration of Maxi ?

Pics below are made 10 days ago. For these 10 days I can see a big diff with now- she is growing very fast, many new nodes and leaves. I am prunching frequently her branch tops so that she can fork herself and produce more bugs.

Cheers

Krisho

Overall it looks great! See how the leaf tips are brown? You may be over fertilizing. Skip a feeding or two.

Yes, that due to over fertilizing that happened a month ago with a very shitty fertilizer. It is already gone and she looks quite good. Soon will attach new photos. However I still do not get the feeding schedule of Maxi Bloom. Do I have to change something during the vegetation and the Flowering period ? Or continue with that ratio ?

Regards

the most important thing you can do is to buy a ec meter and use rain water or ro water, maybe ph test kit also, dont have to buy the most expensive.

the most important thing is a ec meter