What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bumpkin's Outdoor Autos - Feels Good To Be Growing Again

KuntryBumpkin

Whats up ICMAG? It's been a few years since ive used any forums but figured i'd start up a little one near the end of my grow for shits and giggles. I've been away getting married, buying a house, and having babies. The only reason i took a couple years off is because my new house SUCKS for a guerilla grower, i miss my dead end street house right near a forest ill tell you that. Any way, I couldnt take it any longer and decided to do a small run of autos around my property. Here's what im working with:

White Widow (unsure of the breeder)
Vertigo (Paradise)
Pandora (Paradise)
White Berry (Paradise i think)
(Pics are in order)

They all are in 3 gallons of soil and in smart pots. I used Roots Organics (my favorite straight out of the bag soil), bat guano, worm castings, bone meal, and alphalpha meal. They have been given nothing but stored rain water til this week when i hosed them down for the first of two flushes. I only fed them once since flower since I was unsure of the autos, it being my first real time and all. I'd say they will all be hanging by end of july with the vertigo and white widow done in a week or two. Any way, hope you enjoy the pics and if you have any auto tips, ill sure take em.

Attachments

• IMG_2839.jpg
    IMG_2839.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2838.jpg
    IMG_2838.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2836.jpg
    IMG_2836.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2835.jpg
    IMG_2835.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2834.jpg
    IMG_2834.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 18

KuntryBumpkin

Well a little text update - Vertigo is days away from the chop. It might be the ugliest plant I've ever grown. I think this plant would do better indoors. It's starting to get some purple to it finally but the plant structure just looks awful. It has no branches to speak of and the bid sites are few and small at that.

I figured out the white widow was from Dinafem and it is by far the best. Bud sites galore, huge cola, and finishing fast. Can't recommend this one enough. Very easy to grow. I didn't use much ferts after they were in their pots but I'd guess if you fed her til the last 2 weeks you could pull 2-4 oz off her OUTSIDE. Will order more no question.

The white berry is my bushiest auto. Looks like a shrub sort of. It's probably got 3-4 weeks tops left and it has the most wonderful smell.

The pandora has very good genes. It's my tallest auto with a typical Christmas tree structure. The limbs are spread out nicely and the buds are HUGE. Probably be my last one finished in 4 weeks or so. It has the stalk the size of a quarter. I'll definitely grow this again with ferts. She can probably produce great for commercial type smoke.

As far as pics, am I safe to just turn my gps off when I take pics and post them or is there more I should do? Will post some when I feel better about it. Thanks.

Kuntry

KuntryBumpkin

If anyone knows where some good lowryder seeds are to buy let me know. I want to give them a shot for my summer/fall run. Also if you have any tips for any of the strains I'm growing or the lowryder strains let me know. I assume lowryders do fine outside?

KuntryBumpkin

What makes you say that? From what I've read and heard lowryder are very good autos. They are constantly sold out on Attitude. Supposed to have good pest and mold control for humid areas like the one I'm in.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Low Ryder is used in many auto hybrids. Seedsman, I think, may have a similar strain.
True, there are so many more abundant yield autos....but Lowryder is OK.

KuntryBumpkin

Low Ryder is used in many auto hybrids. Seedsman, I think, may have a similar strain.
True, there are so many more abundant yield autos....but Lowryder is OK.

Ok, I'm new to the autoflower game. I've grown one or two in the past but due to my circumstance I'm gonna focus on them for the next few years. I'd love to hear opinions on good breeders and good strains. I'm all ears :)