What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GORILLA BOMB AND ATOMIC

F

FreeUrMind

M8 is the led less heat than hps and how many watts is your led

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep up the good work bigganjabud and it sure looks like youre a busy man all threads going strong and ladies look stunning look forward to your write ups stay safe ..:tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

Keep up the good work bigganjabud and it sure looks like youre a busy man all threads going strong and ladies look stunning look forward to your write ups stay safe ..:tiphat:

Yo cheers bud I'm trying my hardest lately at everything I do

B

bigganjabud

Just gave the girls a haircut gis a few Mins phone about to die il update in about 20min

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The dark ones are facing upwards lads

Hope everything is good with everyone

I can't wait to give em a little shot of terpinator this weekend

B

bigganjabud

Really happy the boring bit is over I promise I will enjoy veg more next time guv'na promise

B

bigganjabud

Looking good Bigganjabud can't wait till the buds start.

Hahaha

NOT long till pistals man they hit 12/12 the other day so I hope il have the odd pistal by the weekend as everything is real spikey lol

B

bigganjabud

Legend for told of a gower who could predict pistals

Legend for told of a gower who could predict pistals

Canopy shot

picture.php

Can ya tell what it is yet?

picture.php

P-p-p-pistal power its a girl I'm such a proud father

picture.php

F

FreeUrMind

Looking amazing bro won't be long till your in there giving here a good finger and smelling your fingers haha lucky bass

benjuanman

Veteran
Wow bgb you're flat out like a lizard drinking. Busy with alot of diff strains but variety is the spice of life. Seems like I've turned up in time for the fun stuff. Happy days mate. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts