What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival Grow: 2 Tents in a room

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
Here are some quick shots of the flowering tops under HPS as of yesterday.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
Some tent shots left and right
picture.php

picture.php

Also my plans for the tent have been upgraded to include a TimberGrowLights 300 Watt Cree CXB3590 (6) COB Grow Light Kit at 3500K for HPS supplementation in the dark corners like so:
picture.php

Will be fun first venture into LED.

Hope you all are doing great!

F

FreeUrMind

Great looking grow taking a seat & waiting for the buds to show.

All the best.

yts farmer

Veteran
Welcome back.

Nice show you have over here, gonna pull up a chair if you don't mind.

Hoping to see what lisa marie and sour diesel kush can do, got some in the freezer myself.

Are you going to be using any netting to help out later on in flower with support.

Tent shots looks great.

Peace.

steasy88

How long are you going to use grow for in this grow as it says to use right up to week 5 flower I've never gived my plants grow up to that point before only used the stuff in rdwc and cut it out at week 3 flower any advice would be great

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
How long are you going to use grow for in this grow as it says to use right up to week 5 flower I've never gived my plants grow up to that point before only used the stuff in rdwc and cut it out at week 3 flower any advice would be great

I'm following closely to the chart this go and so they get 1ml per gallon of Gro up until mid flower. 3 Part allows for fine control of ratios and the recommendations utilize that. I've previously had N def issues when using PBP Bloom in flower in the past and so far GH is giving me the best results I've achieved. Also keep in mind Micro has a lot of the N. Also in mind for me is that I am using more products into the expert formula of the chart with supplements like Liquid KoolBloom 0-10-10 NPK in play.

Alternatively, there is the popular 'Lucas formula' for flowering with a 8-0-16 Micro-Gro-Bloom ratio. Tons of documentation supporting this with perhaps my advice that depending on many factors in your grow, you may want to start a bit weaker and build up to this strength.

:tiphat:

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
Another update on the ladies, at day 25 flower.

Crockett's Confidential 1:
picture.php

picture.php

Crockett's Confidential 2:
picture.php

picture.php

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
Posting the Day 35 pics. Bits of progressing tip burns so backing off the feedings a bit.
:dunno:

Some focus was a bit off on these this go round.

Crockett's Confidential 1:
picture.php

picture.php

Crockett's Confidential 2:
picture.php

picture.php