What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My second grow (Indoor, Soil/Coco, Doctor's Choice #1)

ManyManySpliffs

Hey Rowerg, thought I'd share with you how to post bigger pics. When you insert the pic from your gallery, remove this part from the BB code "&thumb=1" and it will remove the little thumbnail pics and post the original large pics like you see on my posts and many others. Hope that helps you and whoever else haven't figured it out yet.

That lady looks nice and healthy, continue the good work..

Rowerg

Bro!

Bro!

Hey Rowerg, thought I'd share with you how to post bigger pics. When you insert the pic from your gallery, remove this part from the BB code "&thumb=1" and it will remove the little thumbnail pics and post the original large pics like you see on my posts and many others. Hope that helps you and whoever else haven't figured it out yet.

That lady looks nice and healthy, continue the good work..

Yo, maaan! Thanks a lot! This is very kind of you! :good:
I'm gonna test it right now!

Rowerg

week 7

week 7

Week #7 continues...

I found that the place for photos is limited. And I can not upload more photos. :cry:

Does anyone know what to do?

I've started to use the General Ogranics products from GHE. I use mostly Thrive Bloom, Bio Worm, Root Plus and Bio Bud. Also, I put BM (Trichoderma harzianum) in that mixture. That's how I do! It works I believe!

Latest posts

Latest posts