What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GastroGrower's Ganja Garden

GastroGrower

Made some bubble hash yesterday with a bunch of trim I had left over in the freezer from a couple different runs. Not too bad of a taste and a nice heavy stone. I think I'm going to run most of the bud I pulled from the Confusion Breath sometime this week and see what I can get out of it.

Here's some shots of the 25 micron bubble. Yes that's cat hair.

picture.php
picture.php

GastroGrower

Seed Making

Seed Making

A good while ago while I made some seeds while testing out a some strains I really enjoyed. I haven't been able to grow for a while but I sent some to a friend to test out. Medical just passed in his state so he decided to go ahead and get a small setup going. He had grown a few small plants before but never really made a serious effort to produce much so he was kind of using this as his learning run. He went with Fox Farm soil and just a couple cheap LED lights for flower. I thought I'd share the images he took for anyone who may be interested.

The strains were:
Confusion Breath F1 = (Cunfusion x Mendo Breath)
Cunfusion = (DMT (Sour Bubble Steele Pheno) x Gorilla Fuck (Headfuck x Block Head))

Pink Glue x Pink Karmdown
Pink Glue = (Pink Bazooka x Original Glue #4)
Pink Karmdown = (Pink Bazooka x Karmdown)
Pink Bazooka = (Indiana Bubblegum incrossed)

Here they are in the seedling stage

GastroGrower

He just recently harvested them saying the Pink Glue x Pink Karmdown looks the best and has the best nose on it. I think I'll refer to is as the Pink Gluedown. I'll post an update once he gets back with a smoke report on them.