What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tree....Pollen Bombing...Episode 1

Golden Tree

And....every so often....I play the lottery....I drop 10 or so Of the Best Bag seed I've collected over the last decade or so...usually lose....lol...

However...every so often....potential.....

This is the only keeper of my last bag seed run....for sure it's got some old Sensi Seed Juicy fruit....but I can't pinpoint the other...very tropical smelling.....Sweeeeeeet fruit to the Max....!

Cheers my ICMAG colleagues....keep inspiring me!

Thanks for that...

Respect friends....

BE GREAT!

GT

EvergreenState

Damn nice lookin' buds GT. Good seeds from bag seed weed is like free weed; especially when it turns out that nice. Melt some of that Canadian Maple down into syrup and pour it on some pancakes. Breakfast of Champions.

Golden Tree

Hey buddy......

CMC.....is just a way my friend and I have avoided all the Cookie Purists.....shitting on us for calling a Cali Connection GSC.....GSC.....

We ran MANY packs of CC GSC.....and settled on this gem....we....and our friends LOVE this "knock off".....

And so far have avoided all the "Elite ICMAG growers"....and "Historians"....from correcting the story we already know...lol

Dare I say......hold on....let me just look around....make sure we are alone....lol...I've smoked....God I hate saying this.....I'm cringing....waiting to get attacked....I've smoked the Real Forum cut....AMAZING...and boy I get the hype....OMG here I go.......this CC GSC....has a MUCH better taste.....not as earth shattering in the High department as the forum....but got her beat on taste....this lady REALLY tastes like sweet cookie dough.... And a bit more....

I can't believe there is no sniper site on me......

Cheers buddy

GT

Golden Tree

Our Cookies effect is great....just not as heavy....hard to explain....it's great!.....obviously it's not a light effect....like the Forum its point is to medicate heavily....but like all knock offs.....generic brands...watered down versions....it's just different...

But her taste!.....

I recall CC claimed they used the Forum cut at first....but after being proven it wasn't...CC stated it was another cut....now it's called fortune cookies...yada yada...

DONE......;)

I like our CMC for evening.....little heavy on the tail end....but I often just smoke her....fuck up my day...just because she tastes and smells so good...

Cheers buddy

GT

EvergreenState

Our Cookies effect is great....just not as heavy....hard to explain....it's great!.....obviously it's not a light effect....like the Forum its point is to medicate heavily....but like all knock offs.....generic brands...watered down versions....it's just different...

But her taste!.....

I recall CC claimed they used the Forum cut at first....but after being proven it wasn't...CC stated it was another cut....now it's called fortune cookies...yada yada...

DONE......;)

I like our CMC for evening.....little heavy on the tail end....but I often just smoke her....fuck up my day...just because she tastes and smells so good...

Cheers buddy

GT
Swerve is a character no doubt. I have seen a lot of good grow reports on some of his strains however. He does put out some good stuff.
The names don't matter. If you've found a cut you guys thoroughly enjoy, that's all that matters.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
hehe.

we run a cut we call CTOG that is a Cali connection Tahoe OG S1 selection (not the outcrossed line). I love it!

Golden Tree

Thanks Dr B.. KUSH to the max!

And OOOOOOOOOhhhh "Miss Manitoba"......

Days away......STANK BOMB!

Thanks for checking in you ICMAG Allstars!

Be great....respect good people

GT

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I dig the coloring on them fan leaves of your Manitoba
Would be a good candidate for getting hit with Dennis the Menace

Golden Tree

Funny you mention....I'm just waiting on permission to dust her....should know soon.....;)

Cheer my esteemed Colleague!

Stay smokey!

GT