What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tree....Pollen Bombing...Episode 1

Golden Tree

Thanks buddy...

Here Are the babies...enjoying their 1 gallon home....receiving their first tea tomorrow....

Transplant soon...

First up....

Blueberry X Bubblegum

Golden Tree

Thanks most awesome colleagues.....

It's been a while.....

I now have the 7-BB X BH....and the 6-BB X BG in 3 gallon pots....they are a week away from da big 12/12 flip....they've been topped....spiked...and fed an AWESOME...TLO tea....

Here we go...transplant day...2 days ago...

First up.....BB X BH..

Golden Tree

Last BB X BH I didn't top.....

Some really nice looking combinations....most have that awesome Lemon Old Man BO odour from the BH on the stem rubs...with a bit of the musky...floral BB....excited...

Golden Tree

Well as always....thanks for dropping by my friends....be great!

Respect friends...

GT

A few quick recent pollen bombs....

Chem 91 X Bubba Kush

My fav gifted Chem 91 from MA....

Sooooo strong...

Golden Tree

And a Gogi OG (Damn Bodhi!!!) Bodhi Seeds...a pure sweet tasting Strawberry tasting Pheno X Bubba Kush....

Love these home made beans...

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Will you be my, Would you be my, Won'tcya be my neighbor.
(did i get that right? i developed dyslexia several years ago)

Is Manitoba Murder your cross or a local clone?

Golden Tree

Haaaaaa you got it...remember that show....I remember thinking even waaaay back then.....who the fuck has house shoes....

Manitoba murder is a local strain.....however...if you aren't running with the connoisseur crowd you may have never seen it...

It goes back to the mid...late 90's....

It had a different name when it was first shared..the story goes...it was an elite cutting of a very old Garlic afghan plant X an unknown Purple Skunk...called.."Miss Manitoba"....I've heard that this Mystery Purple Skunk was also the first/original version of Manitoba Poison....

I was gifted the "Miss Manitoba" cutting from the original cross..and owner...a good friend/mentor...under the condition I not share her in ANY FORM....:(....HAVE NOT....lolol

I rarely talk about her...for that reason...but she is just a serious stellar medicator...and stinker...

I've seen her also called purple cheetah because she will get purple tipped calyxs...looks like purple spots....

Thanks again to stinky for this magnificent plant....

If we ever have a reunion I'll bring her to smoke...:)

Be great buddy

GT

Golden Tree

Now the dumb part....

We had a huge gang problem in the mid late 90's here in The city....

One of the more notorious gangs...apparently had acquired the Original differently named "Manitoba Murder"...through a home invasion...they brought it back to their grow houses...grew the shit out of it....and due to their violent nature and gang name....Manitoba Murder was born...

Apparently....It was a strain grown just for the capos...and their upper ranks.......

Whatever....

They were completely shut down mid 2000's......:)))

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Goddamn, gangs in Canada?!? I thought it was Canadien law that everyone had to be nice and respectful?
Glad to hear that Karma got them in the end.

Yea, i hear you on being quiet about the strains you can't share - nothing like havingto reply to 50 messages saying, "no, sorry, can't"

Good on you for keeping your word.
More rare shit would get shared if more growers were honerable like you.

Golden Tree

Lololol.....

It's funny.....Winnipeg....is Pretty rough.....or has been in the past....

Murder capital of Canada....per capita....

We still have a very rough downtown...And quite a few street gangs....

But it's an AWESOME city!

GREAT PEOPLE!

We are known as the Chicago of the North....

Cheers buddy!

Harvest picks of recent pollen bombs....

Purple Menace....

Latest posts

Latest posts