What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spyderweb

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wasn't trying to knock anyone's work. I was just saying, auto flowers being small are already stealthy. We should be trying to get more and more and more potency. The reason I said that first off was just because I didn't like the Duckfoot I grew out. JMHO

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Canned abyss how are Spyder and crosses odor-wise?
I think that a major factor for stealth is low (or not obvious) odor and i see very few breeders working on that (low odor is often associated with weak strains but is not always the case...). Also low odor while growing not necessarily translates to low odor after harvest/cure and bag appeal.

Peace

=K

canned abyss1

Veteran
I wasn't trying to knock anyone's work. I was just saying, auto flowers being small are already stealthy. We should be trying to get more and more and more potency. The reason I said that first off was just because I didn't like the Duckfoot I grew out. JMHO

No problem, I hear a lot of people say that they didn't like the ducksfoot that they grew. The thing with this strain is it needs a lot of light indoors, but when she gets it she rocks. Mine were flowered under a mix of halides and sodiums and got about 75 watts per square foot. (See the ducksfoot link in my signature.) Also ducksfoot is not for indica lovers, they usually don't like the speedy high that she has. I have seen her send people into a paranoid panic attack on more than one occasion.

canned abyss1

Veteran
Canned abyss how are Spyder and crosses odor-wise?
I think that a major factor for stealth is low (or not obvious) odor and i see very few breeders working on that (low odor is often associated with weak strains but is not always the case...). Also low odor while growing not necessarily translates to low odor after harvest/cure and bag appeal.

Peace

=K

Spyder and its crosses are actually quite fragrant. Indoors it can be controlled with filters, and outdoors it will blend in with other summertime aromas

ACBract

Absolutely EF-ing awsome! Auto DF has been on my mind since I started growing autos in late 2005, I have just had a hard time getting ducksfoot to breed with.

Manstien

Love all your work man....I remember people talking about a ducksfoot autoflower back in 2008 ... got my masterlow then :p

JammRock

wow, this thread is amazing. awesome work, this strain is great. always loved the duckfoot variety, though never grown it yet. very cool.

willy bibbit

ICMag Donor
crossed with lowryder semi auto f 10

crossed with lowryder semi auto f 10

alowa
autoflower duckfoot is not easy to make im trying for 6 years now .
and have created a early strain but it is not autoflowering .

picture.php

picture.php

Bleiweis

Veteran
6 years is a lot! I hope you manage to get the results you want in the near future. I've got to keep my eyes on this...looks dope!

mckb024

spyderweb dried and cured

spyderweb dried and cured

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

damn canned abyss this shit is on fire:hotbounce

when I smoked some this morning I had to sit down and remember what it was that I had to get done, but I was hyped up to get it done. well done! I am excited to see more. peace

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
probably just the wrong environment for her to be able to reach its maximum potential ,
if it was indoors or in a non cannabis friendly outdoor situation, then that will be why it didnt seem very potent ,
i grow them in the tropics , and found the potency good,
the cross with webbed indica , well you really wouldnt want it much stronger ..
i used to get nauseous after pruning round half an oz , the smell was so strong ..

when i grow a variety , generally i wont judge it by just one grow, or just a few plants ,,
ill grow it several times , in different conditions ,
and as many as i can before i give it the thumbs up or down ,
i do see on the boards folks tend to jump to conclusions after just one grow of a few plants ,
i dont think thats very thorough or accurate..