What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Advanced Nutrients, Love it or Hate it, State your claim!

skunktoker

I'm not having a dick measuring contest either, and it is your money. How you choose to use it will determine how much you will have in the long haul. Tossing it down the toilet isn't a good investment. You know that though, since you have so much money to burn and all:rolleyes:

I'm just a 2 bit washed up nute pusher, who can barely afford ferts, w very little understanding of cannabis nutritional needs, lol. This is the other part I hate about AN. The customer base it tends to attract. "ballers"...

Actually I know better then that THMF your an awesome grower I have seen your gallery and your also much bigger scale then me also Im sure you know more about nutes then me you have some gorgeous plants btw ...may I ask what kind of nutes do you use THMF ??

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Actually my next grow I have decided to go with roots organics soul synthetics line ...and its only like 10-15 $$$$ a bottle is there anything that I should know about roots organics that I dont know ..I used the buddha bloom and grow and had great results ...I dont see them advertising very much or making to many bogus claims does this mean thier a great nute ...just wondering cause im gonna try it next ......ST

there amino aid is beyond the shit, its the super stuff! there big swell does a good job. there infinity killed a whole crop of mine......

toohighmf

Veteran
Well you should know seeing as how you used to work for them :tiphat:

I did work for them. I sold my soul to the devil. It's a damn shame I'm such a good salesman! Your right SK it is my fault for convincing or "influencing" retailers to push this snake oil BS to people who like to bling shit! I do understand cannabis nutrtion. Obviously much more than you. As do the other 75% of the posters in this thread.

skunktoker

there amino aid is beyond the shit, its the super stuff! there big swell does a good job. there infinity killed a whole crop of mine......

Ty kb ...so dont get trinity (note to self) however the big swell does look good as does the amino-aide...............ST

skunktoker

I did work for them. I sold my soul to the devil. It's a damn shame I'm such a good salesman! Your right SK it is my fault for convincing or "influencing" retailers to push this snake oil BS to people who like to bling shit! I do understand cannabis nutrtion. Obviously much more than you. As do the other 75% of the posters in this thread.

Ty for that THMF even after I gave ya a compliment oh well thats cool man and im sure you do .........ST

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Ty kb ...so dont get trinity (note to self) however the big swell does look good as does the amino-aide...............ST

dude! that amino aid is so freaking good!!!!!!!!!

its a must have for my veg plants, they look so good!

skunktoker

And i am also sure that you know how to spell the word nutrition but i am sure that was a typo .....

skunktoker

I am pretty ripped right now and dont feel like debating or fussing anymore but kb anything else you can tell me about the soul-synthetic line .....would be much appreciated ...ST

toohighmf

Veteran
Actually I know better then that THMF your an awesome grower I have seen your gallery and your also much bigger scale then me also Im sure you know more about nutes then me you have some gorgeous plants btw ...may I ask what kind of nutes do you use THMF ??

thank you for the compliments. I appreciate it. My apologies for the above statement. hose pics were w AN and DM gold as well as GH. It all works. Right now I'm halfway through a batch of 5 yr old b'cuzz that's been sitting under a tree in my backyard For 3 years with some 600 ppm tap. :tiphat:
Erik is sending me the AN line to test against 1 of my 2 favorite bases, maxibloom or dynabloom 1 part w some calmg, Epsom salts & molasses w home depot 50% fulvic powder.

skunktoker

thank you for the compliments. I appreciate it. My apologies for the above statement. hose pics were w AN and DM gold as well as GH. It all works. Right now I'm halfway through a batch of 5 yr old b'cuzz that's been sitting under a tree in my backyard For 3 years with some 600 ppm tap. :tiphat:
Erik is sending me the AN line to test against 1 of my 2 favorite bases, maxibloom or dynabloom 1 part w some calmg, Epsom salts & molasses w home depot 50% fulvic powder.

yvw THMF ...and btw did you like DM gold I have used DM advanced line grow and bloom but never used the gold...also never have used b-cuzz either ......I didnt like maxibloom-and grow ..however we both agree that dyna-gro is a very good nute that one I liked also I have always used molasses I grow in soil perlite and lime for my medium and usually only about 6-8 plants at a time so a bottle of molasses lasts me a while I tried hydro years ago dabbled with DWC but I always had problems with heat temps in res and at the time didnt feel like buying a chiller....alltho soil has worked very well for me......ST

B

Bud Bug

Has anybody tried AN's "Badass" line of equipment?

I'm sure someone will when it comes out BUT they're a bit late to the game with the fans and the reflector. What can they offer over a Elicent/Vortex/Can/S&P/etc.. fan and what can the Melon Head reflector offer over the 5 other reflectors with the exact same design that have been around for years and years.

skunktoker

I'm sure someone will when it comes out BUT they're a bit late to the game with the fans and the reflector. What can they offer over a Elicent/Vortex/Can/S&P/etc.. fan and what can the Melon Head reflector offer over the 5 other reflectors with the exact same design that have been around for years and years.

hmmmmmm thats funny he told me he had the light wtf ...guess that proves one thing sometimes you cant even believe your friends lol wtf ????

toohighmf

Veteran
DM gold was ok. I did one run with it and wasn't impressed enough to try again. I ended up running GH Lucas then Rez/h3ad's formula. Sooner than later I will be making my own ferts and adds for personal use. Last thing this industry needs is another hydro fert co.

EastBayGrower

Veteran
My nutes can beat up your nutes.

damn, that made me spit out my drink that was so funny and perfectly timed, this guy has great timing!!!!

and PERSONALLY i dont use AN, i mean i like having a complete nutrient program but i not gonna shell out that much money for somthing i can get cheaper at the same store,,,

and also its a moral descision, i dont like AN's marketing, if you have the best product you should be able to let the results do the talking and not have to bash everyone else,,,

to me there the "GREENHOUSE SEED CO." of the nutrient game,,,

,,, and i dont buy greenhouse either

just my $.02

skunktoker

DM gold was ok. I did one run with it and wasn't impressed enough to try again. I ended up running GH Lucas then Rez/h3ad's formula. Sooner than later I will be making my own ferts and adds for personal use. Last thing this industry needs is another hydro fert co.

Understood and agree........as far as the gold I felt the same way about the conni ....didnt think it was better then anything else I had tried ....ST

B

Bud Bug

hmmmmmm thats funny he told me he had the light wtf ...guess that proves one thing sometimes you cant even believe your friends lol wtf ????

Its possible but I don't know of any local stores that have their hardware in stock. Will look into it tomorrow.