What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Birdman/ SPG

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm so gutted,, how did he come to the conclusion this was a good idea,, he was so nice I can't imagine him doing anything wrong and feeling bad,, was it literally nothing,, what triggered this?

zoo

What happened to Birdie? I'm guessing from the tone of your posts rick that he committed suicide?!

The way he typed his posts really made me laugh. A memorable member of this forum for sure.

May his soul rest in peace. I will light one up for him tonight.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's a weird one,, i actually asked Ian to slow down and be more coherent with his posting,, i wasn't seeing the signs,, il learn from this,, anyone who post like bird needs extra attention,, fuk

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bird made me laugh,, can anyone find that article where he called the police on himself,, fuk man,, the guy made the paper for unfortunate mistakes,,

I honestly love him,, won't fukin forget him

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Well Ratz!
Thinking about it, there were signs of depression.

Wish I'd been a better listener.
RIP SPG.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well Ratz!
Thinking about it, there were signs of depression.

Wish I'd been a better listener.
RIP SPG.

its not just one or 2 people now,,i hate to even count how many people i know who have been touched by this issue,, my missus brother did it too,, my mate saved someone in jail who had a good go at it,,

Wish I could do more than just fukin chat shit about it now,, bird touched a few of us, fuk sake

The signs are a proper mad one

What's the deal with family,, he get a proper send off?,, hope it was a hard fukin smoke out

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread is never going to die,, element, sim, , danz,, sake shit different days

Spaventa

Veteran
I heard about this from Rick only recently. Very sad to hear. Birdmans Cheese was one of the finest and will always be remembered. Thank you bro, be lucky wherever you are ;)

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Blazee,,,,
year gone so fast,,,,,miss the fella,,,,,
hope he’s smoking a large one surrounded by his feathery friends,,,s2

Latest posts

Latest posts