What's new

Search for Reports of FoodPlants Landraces (Photographs)

romanoweed

Hy

Im searching for Books, or digital Medias about Food-Landraces to find out more about how to breed good Marihuana.
As i read often , our 70`s Landraces are degenerating.

I think knowing how other Plants Landraces was made would give us nearly the same Insight as knowing how CannabisLandr. was made.
Its actually funny that Foodplants Landraces degenerated, or call it rather were forgotton at same Time like the Cannabis Landraces.
If there is any good Books wich Report the different Stages of Food-Landraces: older/newer, or different Selections, i would like to know(and see Photos).. Cause what these People made was basically Gold, and what we do today doesent live up to it (to my Knowledge)

Peace

romanoweed

I meant books with relatively raw Data about Food Landraces . Such as Descriptions/Photographs/Analysis . So i can make up some Theories about it. Just rather pure Information is what i need

amanda88

a book like this is a grerat read abouthe history

51T-L6m4PwL._SX381_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany is a comprehensive, interdisciplinary exploration of the natural origins and early evolution of this famous plant, highlighting its historic role in the development of human societies. Cannabis has long been prized for the strong and durable fiber in its stalks, its edible and oil-rich seeds, and the psychoactive and medicinal compounds produced by its female flowers.

dont look at the price of the hard back but the paperback is 10x cheaper ..lol

https://www.amazon.com/Cannabis-Evo...s+robert+clarke&qid=1574013370&s=books&sr=1-2

good luck

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Can I ask why you need landrace food references to assist with landrace cannabis breeding? They're only similar to a point... And that point happens to present itself pretty quickly. Amanda 88 has the right idea. You need cannabis specific breeding descriptions.

St. Phatty

Hy

Im searching for Books, or digital Medias about Food-Landraces to find out more about how to breed good Marihuana.
As i read often , our 70`s Landraces are degenerating.

Peace

I think "Mersh" (press brick seedy Mexican), if it is still around, is a good source for Sativa.

I sprouted about 100 once and got one REALLY resinous skunky Sativa-dom.

Isn't there a breeder named World of Seeds that makes it a point to collect the land races ?

Also ICMag has done articles on the same subject, documenting Gypsy's trips to meet growers.

romanoweed

bsgospel

reasonable Question.
Im searching for Proove how Landraces are made. I often dont just believe what People say. Only Thing i otherwise can EVENTUALLY is Trust, depending on someones Standpoint or so. But it Needs something to MAKE me Trust.

I wanna know how per ex. Thai Landraces were made

So im looking for preferable easy visible Proove, but any Proove will doo, without much other Topics disrupting . So i can recreate Landraces, or interact better with their Relic.

romanoweed

I mean : Photos CAN act as a Proove IF i can make Sense of it trough my Brain . If i can see Patterns in it, and describe what i see mathematical. So, Observations are what i Need, so i can make Sense of it. Can "proove" it.

Hope that makes it clear.