What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Erdpurt X Banghi Haze

ValleyKush

Veteran
Where have you seen these genetics for sale? I would love to get my hands on some, I imagine it would love my rainy cold weather.

ValleyKush

Veteran
Are you thinking of doing this cross on your own or did you find this hybrid for sale somewhere? I don't mean where did you find bangi haze and erdpurt, I was asking if you had seen the cross of the two for sale somewhere.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Has anyone tried Erdpurt X Banghi Haze for a short season bad weather plant? Thanx and I'll hang up and listen.

Hi CactusFlower, sounds like a good plan :yes: I would love to see a nice Bangi Haze x ErdPurt or ErdPurt x Bangi Haze hybrid. Would be great for outdoor growing in colder climates.

rudhaze

J'ai quelques belles femelles Banghi Haze en flo actuellement mais pas mâle ErdPurt pour les satisfaire, hélas.. C'est une croix qui me fait tripper, tellement ErdPurt est au top

Je vais partir sur la croix Banghi Haze / Green and Red Panamas du breeder packs from Ace.

Album des banghi en flo :
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=84341

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Funny you bumped this old thread rudhaze :)

We have just listed an ErdPurt x Bangi Haze regular cross on the R+D section of your website: https://www.aceseeds.org/en/r-d.html

so don't worry for not having an ErdPurt male to pollinate your Bangi Haze females.
Btw, it would be great if you can post some pics of your Bangi Haze females on the Bangi Haze thread :yes:

Thank you very much for supporting our work and best wishes for the Panama selections from the Breeders Pack!

Latest posts

Latest posts