What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ingesting Sativa dominant oil - effects ?

helmutcrab

Hi all,

First post here. I have severe M.E and fibromyalgia and am physically disabled from it.

I know most of the stuff i can get is indica dominant but i would really like to know from experienced users what effects a sativa dominant strain has on their energy levels when ingested ( not smoked or vaped ) as an oil please compared to an indica dominant oil.

I know what ingesting indica oil does and it is only suitable for bedtime/nights due to couch lock effect - really not suitable for someone with M.E for daytime. I also know what vaporizing does - it causes pain in chest/lungs and exacerbates peripheral circulation problems ( have raynaulds disease ) even at correct temp ( 170-180 deg C ).

I would really like to hear from people who know for certain exactly what strain they have ingested ( orally ) , so people who grow their own or can buy know strains from legal areas please if possible.

Ideally i would like to hear from people who have eaten both indica and sativa dominant strains in oil ( decarboxylated and processed ) to confirm the difference regarding couch lock vs creating energy. My worry is that sativa dominants act differently when ingested as opposed to vaped and thereby omit the energy giving effect.

Any help is much appreciated please.

Many thanks.