What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Melanoma and RSO -experience?

Runt

A very good friend of mine is in a situation where her melanoma has returned two years after surgical removal -it´s seen in her lab results. She´s in panic as are the rest of us (I´ve had melanoma but was cured surgically), sadly she lives in a country that looks harshly on cannabis and most weed there is pretty second rate.

Anyone with experience on melanoma and cannabis please speak up. Thanks.

How did the Melanoma show up this time around ? still on the skin or has it reappeared internally ? if the Melanoma has reappeared on the skin just make the oil and apply it follow the instructions and advice at pheonix tears. I have a friend that has had Melanoma reappear internally he is currently trying to fight it off with RSO I hope it all works out for him and also your friend.

Runt

My friend had the melanoma removed 2years ago, now something is showing in her blood work. Nothing definitive yet but very scary.

Your friend should consider doing the Rick Simpson cancer protocol, my wife has Leukemia she is doing the Rick Simpson cancer protocol there was nothing normal about her blood work ( CBC complete blood count ) all of her CBC was messed up now it is comming back near perfectly normal, just a little ways to go. My grand daughters little cousin and playmate just died yesterday at 11 years old I had no idea this little girl had Leukemia until I heard through the grape vine she died of Leukemia, real sad believe me. I wish I had known about the Leukemia I would have been pushing for RSO treatment.