What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medicinal Cannabis Therapy. Cancer Treatment.

Radic

Medicinal Cannabis Therapy.

Medicinal Cannabis therapy is 100% safe. There is no record of any death or permanent symptoms caused by cannabis anywhere on the whole planet through out all of recorded history.
:woohoo:

Cancer Treatment.
Medicinal cannabis therapy is dose dependent..
that means, the healing rate is dependent on the dose rate..
So, the more cannabis in your blood the faster you will heal...
large dose = fast healing
small dose = slow healing

The aim of Medicinal cannabis therapy, is to ingest hash oil, as much as your body can tolerate, as often as you can tolerate it.

Full course, → ingest 60 grams in no more than 2-3 months ←
Ingesting it as often as possible, as fast as possible. Till all the cancer is gone and then gradually finish the remaining oil to ensure cancer does not return. This takes about 1 to 3 months...

There are three ways we can apply Medicinal Cannabis Therapy to kill cancer.

1. Sub-lingual Tincture of Cannabis.
2. Cannabis Oil Infusion.
3. Cannabis Balm
Use all three together.

Sub-lingual tincture of cannabis.

Mix 95% medicinal Ethanol with Hash Oil in equal amounts in a dropper bottle, put the lid on tight and shake till well mixed.
That's it. Finished. Ready to use.
Sub-lingual tincture of cannabis makes the medicinal qualities of cannabis, very swift to be effective
Ideal for fast pain killer, seizure relief, or any chronic condition that requires instant control.

Dose Rates.
1 to 10 drops under the tongue, as required to quell chronic symptoms.
Keep it under the tongue, till it's all absorbed by the mucus membranes under your tongue

Cannabis Oil Infusion.

Mix coconut oil or hemp seed oil with hash oil in equal amounts 50:50 in a bowl, and let the bowl float on top of a pan of boiling water. Apply gentle heat and stir till well mixed. It wont take long. Pore into a dropper bottle and let cool.
That's it. Cannabis Oil Infusion.
This will be your regular daily doses.
Take your regular dose in the morning, as soon as you wake up. once you feel it gone, and it usually takes a couple-few hours to wear off, take another dose.
Ingest as much as you can as often as you can, with an alarm at night time even,
Dose size depends on your body’s tolerance level and everyone’s is different, the average, amount per dose to take, is very small, 1 drop,
How to find the most effective dose size to suit your body

First dose.. → 1 drop... under your tongue. Wait...
if your feel fine after 2hrs, and can still walk around performing your usual duties, eat more, this time -->increase the dose to 2 drops, wait 2hrs, and can still walk around performing your usual duties, increase to 3 drops,continue on like this, increasing your dose rate by one drop, each consecutive 2hr dose, till you just start to feel uncomfortable...or, get incredibly high or, pass out…...
next,
let it wear off completely, may take a few hrs, even the next day,,

now the effects have all worn off...
take a drop less than your last dose,<-- this is your perfect dose, size.
Once you find this perfect amount for you.
You’ve found your regular dose.
This is the most effective dose size to suit your body..

keep taking regular doses all day, as soon as it wares off have an other regular dose, up until bed time.
Now, at night, last dose before bed, its a good time to take a bigger dose.. 2 drops bigger then your regular dose, as your going to sleep anyways, and most wont set an alarm or wake up for one to take a dose at night, although that would be ideal.. for the first few days try to lock this routine down.
As the first week passes, your body tolerance level will rise,
just like people who smoke cannabis, you'll be able to ingest more and more of it at any given time, with no negative side effects, because your body tolerance increases
so, at this stage, start to increase your regular dose by 1 drop or 2 drops, and/or times per day that you administer your regular doses.
remember aim to take as much as you can as often as you can....

This is to ensure that there's always action of shutdown happening in the cells that contain cancer.
But, you must try to stay able to walk around and perform your usual duties... You don’t want to flood your system with too many Cannabinoids, cause that will make you too sleepy. Yet you need an efficient amount of cannabinoids binding to the CB receptor locations and releasing CB receptors so that an effective amount of cannabinoids is always binding to cancerous sites, or areas of healing, to get the maximum amount of PCD(Programmed Cell Death) possible at all times to turn off cancer.
So you do this by taking as much as you can, as often as you can, till completely healed.

Maintenance dose
Maintenance dose may be required for continued protection and as preventative therapy.
Mix any remaining hash oil with 95% ethanol,
or any remaining hash oil with hemp seed oil,
or any remaining hash oil with coconut oil,
mix every 1 gram of Hash oil to 100 mil of 95% ethanol, to make tincture of cannabis,
or hemp seed oil,
or coconut oil, to make a cannabis oil infusion.
Maintenance Dose rates, 2mil to 4mil, once or twice a day.

Remission for 7yr
It takes seven years to replace every cell in your body, so after 7yr with no sign of cancer, you win..

Cannabis Coconut Balm to Treat Cancer and Pain

mix coconut oil with hash oil at 10:1 respectively then add bees wax, 20% by volume.
That’s → 10mil of coconut oil with every 1 gram/mil of hash oil, then add beeswax 20% by volume, by eye.
Apply gentle heat, eg float the mixture of hash oil coconut oil, and beeswax, in a separate container, on top of boiling water,
stir and mix well till all the bees wax is melted.
Now take a sample, eg. tea spoon, cool it, blow, blow, blow. Check it?? too hard, like lipstick? Then add some oil. Too soft and runny? Add some more beeswax, till the texture is just right to treat your affliction.
Pour into an ointment bottle, put the lid on tight, and let cool.
That’s it!
Apply, as required, to control pain and kill cancer!

Topical applications are very powerful. They deliver the cannabinoids directly to the afflicted area and keep releasing cannabinoids slowly into the local area till it is all completely absorbed.
So, apply liberally to the effected areas. Massage in, apply some more, as required, to control pain and kill cancer!
Combined, cannabinoids and terpenes in cannabis have natural anti-cancer, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties designed to fight cancer and infection.
Cannabis has protective and regenerative effects on body tissue stopping the progression of cancer to skin sores while repairing skin from herpes simplex, fever blisters, eczema, psoriasis, acne, hemorrhoids, dandruff, dry chapped skin, up to second and third degree burns to cancer.
The anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmotic properties of Cannabis help with swelling, bruising, muscle and joint pain, cramps, strains, contusions, headaches, and migraines. Anti-cancer kills brain tumors.
Analgesic qualities help patients deal with the pain associated Cancer, Arthritis, Tendonitis, Carpal Tunnel, Neuropathy, PMS, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatism, and many movement disorders.
Cannabis topically applied, used on top of the skin, is a powerful localized medicine that will travel all the way to the bone.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
very nice first post.
welcome to ICMag.

Thank you for posting the information needed to battle the cancer.
the oil healed my cancer. found out about it right here on this site.
it really is as simple as your description.

:good:

Like to add The one person in the world that has the most actual experience using cannabis oil against cancer is Rick Simpson, he claims to have helped well over 1000 people. Personally I don't care what scientists have to say right now because their is theory and there is reality Simpson has something they don't have and that is actual experience and lots of it. I see plenty of people on the internet recommending lots of variations on what I consider Simpsons base line protocol for cancer some even recommending straight CBD they have extracted from industrial hemp and even non cannabis sources then at the end of their spiel mentioning they sell CBD ect. If you have a very serious cancer my suggestion would be stick strictly to Simpsons protocol as he says to the letter don't take any compromised protocol like taking oil with a higher CBD content to ward off psychoactive affects of THC.
Best of Luck to all !

dddaver

Veteran
So, vaporizing female cannabis flowers has no medicinal value in cancer treatment? I thought it did.

Radic

hi Dddaver
your right,,
yes vaporized is an effective way to administer cannabinoids to the blood. it would be good for mouth, throat or lung cancer because it would deliver the cancer killing cannabinoids directly to the cancer..
juicing fresh bud and drinking 30mil a day will work too.. a very good way to kill tummy cancers...
get it into the blood of the sufferer any way that's easy to handle..

dose dependant--> healing rate is dependant on the dose rate..

lotsa a cannabinoids in the blood ---> fast healing

yes anyway you can get cannabinoids into the blood, if it feels good,,,do it.

Radic

hi Uni
Full course, → ingest 60 grams of hash oil, in no more than 2-3 months ←
if i could edit the post.... i would
hash oil is the active ingredient.
hash oil rulez

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
lots of folks now using oil suppositories while they build tolerance to ingested oil.
also using CBD to counter psychoactive effects in cannabis newcomers to oil.
this forum is great for growing knowledge but not the best place to go for info on medical cannabis treatment if you are sick.
these days look to f@ce3ook for large groups dealing with specific conditions, there are many.

Radic

Hi Chunkypigs
the name of this thread is Medicinal Cannabis Therapy. Cancer Treatment.
i will help ... we all do what we can..
yes you so right...hash oil infused suppositories are a very good way to kill bowl or prostrate cancer.
CBD has many therapeutic qualities too. its all part of the entourage effect of whole plant extract.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I should also add that there is a wealth of great info on extraction and oil making here on IC in the concentrate section.

Radic

look to f@ce3ook for large groups dealing with specific conditions..
imho..
too many trolls that want to sell their wares and attack all they feel is competition to their own products as big phamma moves right in.
most sufferers find it very confusing, and difficult to find a way forward on f@ce3ook.

O

Oakhills

I have a relative on approximately 30/20% (CBD/THC) oil to treat stage 4 throat and stomach cancer. It has been three weeks and he is up to .7 grams a day. We'll finish off with a potent 30/30% oil to two weeks. He has been eating more and not using his feeding tube so much! Hopefully a good sign.

He just started localized radiation last week, but he is scheduled for a complete blood transfusion in a few days as he has anemia related to an ulcer.

Question, anyone know the effects of a complete blood transfusion and going back up to the .7 or .8 gram of oil? Would it be better to go .5 gram for a couple days?

Thanks!

Oakhills The most knowledgeable person with the most actual experience using RSO to kill cancer is Rick Simpson check out his fb page or go to Pheonix tears to read about Rick and his protocol for cancer. Rick recommends the highest THC content cannabis that contains very low CBD, there is an endless stream of people on the internet pushing an endless stream of supposed cannabis elixer's and cancer protocol's. Sadly the stakes are very high for most so I would hope people would stick to the tried and true KISS method ( Keep it Simple Stupid ) just follow along with the Simpson protocol ( tried and true ). If you visit Simpsons fb page you can post your question there I noticed he is answering questions posted on his fb page.

O

Oakhills

Thanks Cannabacca. CBD keeps the cancer from spreading, THC makes the cancer cells die. From my research one needs 500mg of total cannibinoids per day. So if oil is 50%, one need 1 gram per day. I'll be back on this thread as I get results.

Radic

greetnz Oakhills
imho
your going the right way
keep increasing his dose rate
I have a relative on approximately 30/20% (CBD/THC) oil to treat stage 4 throat and stomach cancer. It has been three weeks and he is up to .7 grams a day. We'll finish off with a potent 30/30% oil to two weeks. He has been eating more and not using his feeding tube so much! Hopefully a good sign.
how is he administering each dose???
Topical balm is a must.. rub it in several times a day..

He just started localized radiation last week, but he is scheduled for a complete blood transfusion in a few days as he has anemia related to an ulcer.
oil infusion is crucial for ulcer treatment..
use the topical both before and after the radiation treatments

Question, anyone know the effects of a complete blood transfusion and going back up to the .7 or .8 gram of oil? Would it be better to go .5 gram for a couple days?

Thanks!
no.. keep increasing his dose rate... his body tolerance for cannabis in his blood is .7,, stay there for a couple of days and then increase his dose rate..
if you want to kill cancer.....
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Medicinal cannabis therapy is dose dependent..
So, the more cannabis in his blood the faster he will heal...
large dose = fast healing because kills more cancer cells

small dose = slow healing, because kills less cancer cells
keep increasing his dose rate.
guidance
[/FONT]

panick503

Hey Radic, I dont mean to come off rude, but could.you tell what experience you have treating different types of cancer, and also at what dose and specific form of delivery in those cases. You can just talk about the successes...

Radic

Although I do not have any formal qualifications in this field, my father is a retired herbalist, so I grew up with him growing and making many herbal medicines and cosmetics.
In my youth, I was in a car accident that left me with 7 crushed vertebra, and I, a life of chronic pain. I use to smoke lots of cannabis to control the pain. In 1996 I read a book called 'Hemp for Health' which stated that cannabis is a herb.... That's when I realized that I could make herbal medicines, very easy from cannabis, rather than just smoke it for pain relief. So started my journey into the world of medicinal cannabis therapy.
The first extract I tried was a pain cream from the roots to treat my chronic back pain. It worked very well for me, then a neighbor, who was suffering pain from a tropical ulster on his foot, had to be carried to my door. I applied the root cream to his foot, soon after, he was able to walk home unassisted, then drive to the local hospitable, where they drip fed him antibiotics and said if it does not improve by morning he may loose his foot. He still got his foot.
that was 1996...
Well since then I have dug up many old traditional medicinal recipes, to make lots of different herbal medicines from cannabis, with which, I have successfully treated so many different ailments. both on myself and the many others who asked me for help.
in this time.
i dont suffer cancer myself. but,,,i have helped many people beat cancer. many different types of cancer. lots of the people, who i have helped, came to me because the doctors cant help them anymore.
i run medicinal cannabis work shops at nimbin town hall,, next one is the 29th Aug
i gave a medicinal cannabis therapy lecture to 40 nursers last mth.

There is nothing more empowering for me, than to grow and make, all my own medicines, that cure and relive all my ailments.
From the garden to the medicine chest, it is all so easy, people have been successfully making medicine from cannabis, without all the modern technology of today, for hundreds of years. RS is not the first. he does have lots of experience, i love and respect that, everytime, but he is a farmer,, and a very good farmer judging from the pix of his crops.. but he does not know much about botanical herbal extracts, or herbal medicine production.
In 2007 i first saw Rick Simpson on line, using and recommending petroleum ether. which is a very good solvent because it is very selective for cannabinoids and very non selective for everything else. no flavonoids or ternenes so that is why he boosts 95% THC ... lucky he stumbled upon an excellent quality cancer therapy for people with allergies, without really knowing what he was doing.
and i am lucky i had a dad who gave me first hand experience with many herbal medicine production practices...

O

Oakhills

greetnz Oakhills
imho
your going the right way
keep increasing his dose rate

how is he administering each dose???
Topical balm is a must.. rub it in several times a day..

We are giving him oil concentrated from organic 99% ethanol, orally (under the tounge if possible). So we could mix the concentrated oil with something like coconut oil and rub into the area where the local radiation is?

oil infusion is crucial for ulcer treatment..
use the topical both before and after the radiation treatments

no.. keep increasing his dose rate... his body tolerance for cannabis in his blood is .7,, stay there for a couple of days and then increase his dose rate..
if you want to kill cancer.....

OK, thanks for the reassurance.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Medicinal cannabis therapy is dose dependent..
So, the more cannabis in his blood the faster he will heal...
large dose = fast healing because kills more cancer cells

small dose = slow healing, because kills less cancer cells
keep increasing his dose rate.
guidance
[/FONT]

The radiation doctor thought to slow down the oil dosage because of his age (82), but I think the radiologist doesn't know that much about cannabis cancer treatments.

Because he is anemic, his was extra dizzy and such. All the relatives look to blame the cannabis oil, but anemia causes the dizziness.

Thanks for the info Radic!

Radic

Your very welcome Oakhills..
They have a valid point, please keep a close watch on his reactions,
too much hash oil in one dose, is,,,, more then the body can tolerate at one time... and can cause dizziness, and a few other yucky side effects.
If he had been on 0.7g /day for a few days before he got dizzy,,,, then, it most likely, is not the dose size that caused his dizziness.
If he got dizzy the day you increased his dose to .7g then yes,,it may well be the dose size is too big. the solution is to go back to the dose rate that did not cause dizziness and stay there for 4 days. then gradually increase his dose, every 4 days, till he is 100% healthy.

also,,,,
be absolutely certain the extract is 100% pure, contaminates can cause dizziness too..
did the dizziness start after a new extract was started???

yes coconut oil is very good for topical base.. add a little bees wax, about 10% by volume. by eye.. apply gentle heat, and stir till well mixed. Pore into an ointment bottle, put the lid on tight, and let cool..apply often, rub directly into the troublesome areas.
btw
test for allergies is quite simple, and good for tailoring the medicine to his body type.

O

Oakhills

be absolutely certain the extract is 100% pure, contaminates can cause dizziness too..
did the dizziness start after a new extract was started???

No, same oil extract. I got the extract from the farmer himself, an organic cannabis farmer for 40 years and extraction expert.

I believe the dizzyness was from anemia.

We went back to .2, .2, .3.... will go up to .2, .3, .3 in two days. The goal is .3, .4, .4 per day.

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Latest posts