What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Real Deal AC/DC 20:1 CBD:THC

W

WeetisPotPie

For those interested in AC/DC I found Thunderstruck from SinCity seeds. it is a back cross of AC/DC. I will be getting some beans on my next order. They are female only, I know some folks don't care for that.

Pastelero

For those interested in AC/DC I found Thunderstruck from SinCity seeds. it is a back cross of AC/DC. I will be getting some beans on my next order. They are female only, I know some folks don't care for that.

looks like they´re sold out everywhere!

jump /injack

Veteran
Harborside in Oakland has had some AC/DC just lately and also Harlequin, just picked up 3 clones of AC/DC for some sick people that I know. There is some talk about it being very similar to "Charlotte's Web" that's being used in Colorado. Its getting more available in the Bay Area and hopefully it will get spread around.

Way to go JefeNoche! You might want to change those tags though lol....

http://www.resinseeds.net/news,en,56,new-cannatonic-information.html

"We will soon be updating our web page and changing some of the strain information. The most important change will be the genetics of Cannatonic. After our seedproduser had a mix up in genetics form many different companies, we now know that the real genetics of Cannatonic are ReinaMadre x NYCD. Not MK-Ultra x G13 as we assumed before."

ECtraveler

Veteran
Harborside in Oakland has had some AC/DC just lately and also Harlequin, just picked up 3 clones of AC/DC for some sick people that I know. There is some talk about it being very similar to "Charlotte's Web" that's being used in Colorado. Its getting more available in the Bay Area and hopefully it will get spread around.

From my personal experience I'd have to say that Charlotte's Web (the original), ACDC & Valentine X are all the same pheno of Cannatonic. They may or may not of been found by different growers but it is obvious when growing them side by side that they are the same. Only difference that I've seen is they they were in varying states of health when acquired.

I have a question. Not about high cbd about testing it. How is it being done? I live in a non legal state, my wife, who fought breast cancer while pregnant, was diagnosed with early onset RA, could use a high cbd strain. Is there another way to tell?
I'll tell you this plant, that everyone warned me about saved my wife and daughter, I know it helped her gain weight while in chemo and she never took pain killers. I'm not advocating anything either, I grew it and we both made the choice it was safer then narcotics. The doctors agreed. Sorry but I get wound up that the one fucking thing that can help is just out of my reach. Thanks for any help.

http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-...-cbd-seed-breeders-how-test-cbd-thc-home.html

Bongstar420

From my personal experience I'd have to say that Charlotte's Web (the original), ACDC & Valentine X are all the same pheno of Cannatonic. They may or may not of been found by different growers but it is obvious when growing them side by side that they are the same. Only difference that I've seen is they they were in varying states of health when acquired.

And here I thought I was gonna get some F1 off 'ACDC' x 'Charolette's Web.'

Havent grown the web yet, may not now.

jump /injack

Veteran
I supply AC/DC to Organicann in Santa Rosa Ca. Dropping more off on Friday!!

Greetings Jeff Noche...
Glad that your around, haven't been able to find out to much about the love and care a plant like AC/DC needs for a successful grow. Can you or anyone else tell me what to expect from this wondrous plant? How long do you suggest that it be vegged, when to flip it and how long should it be flowered before the chop. I bought 3 from Harborside and have got them in some new 4" pots and will put them in their permanent homes this coming week. Could you give those that are growing or thinking about growing any tips , nutrients, what do they like, what kind of yield any special care. I'm using Jacks with Jack's Calcium Nitrate and they are thriving so far, been using 1/2 strength but will be giving more soon. Wish you well in your cloning business, much needed in the Bay Area.

I've been flowering mine for 6 1/2 weeks. >50% of the pistils are orange-brown and the rest still white but have been changing fast over the last few days. Trichs look clear and full but just starting to cloud up now. I'm going to give nutes another week and then start flushing, so for me it's looking to be finished at 9 1/2 weeks. I've read 9-10 weeks is common.

jefe noche

I've been flowering mine for 6 1/2 weeks. >50% of the pistils are orange-brown and the rest still white but have been changing fast over the last few days. Trichs look clear and full but just starting to cloud up now. I'm going to give nutes another week and then start flushing, so for me it's looking to be finished at 9 1/2 weeks. I've read 9-10 weeks is common.

Sounds correct. Give us some pics brother man.

Sounds correct. Give us some pics brother man.

Here you grow ;) The last pic shows the Trichomes pretty well.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jefe noche

Fantastic looking brother man!!! So delicious. Can you describe the smell? Mine is like a blue velvet perfume skunk.

Thanks guys. Yeah the smell is musky perfume, skunk, some diesel fumes in there too. They (2 plants) have been transpiring about 16 oz of water a day each, so as you can imagine all of that water vapor has to go somewhere. Open the tent and BAM, it hits you. Earlier in Flower they had a very strong but pleasant citrus-terpene aroma like Cascade hops, but I dont smell that so much anymore. I pulled off one of the undersized buds just under the canopy and it felt very wet and squishy like a sponge full of oily water.

jump /injack

Veteran
Unicorniclops/Jeff Noche

Super pictures and information, that last one showing the trichomes is just great. Very nice canopy, its hard to believe that you only have 2 plants in there. You and Jeff Noche have brought some very needed growing tips and pictures that were hard to find, both much appreciated.

Glad I could help. For reference those plants were 9 weeks in veg, and the tent size is 27x27 in. The plant is a good brancher with short internodal spacing and relatively thin, weak stems. I didn't do any branch pruning except for removing some of the low-hanging branches at flower time that we're pointing down away from the scrog and not receiving much light. I did low stress train the main branch after it was about a foot and a half tall to allow more light at the bottom by pulling it one side and making it grow sideways. That lended itself well for using a scrog. It didn't need any other branch support other than contact with the scrog net. If you are not doing scrog and want fewer but thicker buds than plan on doing some heavy pruning and possibly branch support.

jefe noche

Glad I could help. For reference those plants were 9 weeks in veg, and the tent size is 27x27 in. The plant is a good brancher with short internodal spacing and relatively thin, weak stems. I didn't do any branch pruning except for removing some of the low-hanging branches at flower time that we're pointing down away from the scrog and not receiving much light. I did low stress train the main branch after it was about a foot and a half tall to allow more light at the bottom by pulling it one side and making it grow sideways. That lended itself well for using a scrog. It didn't need any other branch support other than contact with the scrog net. If you are not doing scrog and want fewer but thicker buds than plan on doing some heavy pruning and possibly branch support.

Sounds perfect Unicorniclops. Sounds exactly like my AC/DC. I have only flowered mine outdoors and am ready for a scrog of her. I am super excited for you. I love helping and am happy to supply the masses this strain!!

Latest posts

Latest posts