What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rick Simpson Hemp Oil: Best updated instructions and Experiences.... Anyone?

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Hey All, :D

Although I've looked into the Rick Simpson information before, I never realized how little there is on the subject, besides what's been posted by Rick.

Are there any informative outlets of information on this subject, possibly a group or two that have reproduced and posted the results? I'm looking for the best methods of turning cannabis into hemp oil, A-La Rick Simpson style.

Thanks!

guest396

Hey All, :D

Although I've looked into the Rick Simpson information before, I never realized how little there is on the subject, besides what's been posted by Rick.

Are there any informative outlets of information on this subject, possibly a group or two that have reproduced and posted the results? I'm looking for the best methods of turning cannabis into hemp oil, A-La Rick Simpson style.

Thanks!

trying to get a lb of outdoor to run a little better way to help with moms cancer. i believe that this and other things could help better than chemo radiation.

OHGEE

sodaman

I found a torrent for the video (try searching on thepiratebay) 'Run From The Cure: The Rick Simpson Story' which has a detailed instructional part where it shows him making the oil and covers everything you need to know. I highly recommend this video and plan on trying it myself once I have enough trim to do a run. I hope this helps and hope it reaches those who need it.

H

hazedandinfused

guys rick simpsons site is still up and running with the exact recipe of how to make it
http://www.phoenixtears.ca/make.php

he has run from the cure up on his website as well i think its hosted on youtube though

http://www.phoenixtears.ca/

i am extremely interesting in making some but his method is too dangerous for me to attempt if anyone has an alternative method or something similar that would be great info to have also

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
So nobody here on Icmag has done this? Where are the testimonials?

I would think that, after all this time, there would be plenty of other Icmaggers that have done this. Given that I'll probably have to do something of the sort soon, I'll be sure to document it.

Thanks for the links all. Seems I've seen it all before then and nothing new. Hmmmmm

H

hazedandinfused

hi guys back again, got some new info i was at a cannibus health fair today and i met a man who makes something called pheonix topical skin formulation, an obvious tip to pheonix tears....

well i bought some

heres the ingredients listed
Cannibus, honey oil, olive oil, DMSO, Alcohol and Love

"This extremely potent Cannabis-based Phoenix Topical Skin Formulation is a safe and effective remedy for addressing and healing sore and damaged skin, rashes, itches, dry patches, exzema, psoriasis, including skin cancers and un-healing lesions. While non-toxic this product is not intended for oral ingestion. Store atroom-temperature; this product has an indefinite shelf life. Use as needed to achieve reliefe from issues of the skin and mucus membranes.

made by cannibus theraputics its a very dark dark color will be testing it out, could not get specific information as to how it was made

and now you know what i know so its out there to be had just gotta look around

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
hi guys back again, got some new info i was at a cannibus health fair today and i met a man who makes something called pheonix topical skin formulation, an obvious tip to pheonix tears....

well i bought some

heres the ingredients listed
Cannibus, honey oil, olive oil, DMSO, Alcohol and Love

"This extremely potent Cannabis-based Phoenix Topical Skin Formulation is a safe and effective remedy for addressing and healing sore and damaged skin, rashes, itches, dry patches, exzema, psoriasis, including skin cancers and un-healing lesions. While non-toxic this product is not intended for oral ingestion. Store atroom-temperature; this product has an indefinite shelf life. Use as needed to achieve reliefe from issues of the skin and mucus membranes.

made by cannibus theraputics its a very dark dark color will be testing it out, could not get specific information as to how it was made

and now you know what i know so its out there to be had just gotta look around

Funny, that's some of the information I was looking for, as far as pain rubs/creams go. You can't eat it though so it's not going to cure someone's cancer.

Please be sure to wash your hands and the area you're going to apply it to very well first. DMSO will pick up any chemicals on your hands and skin and transfer it right into your body. (Great for cannabis, not great for bad chemicals. :D)

T

tonto

has any one or does anybody know some one first hand that has bean cured 100% of cancer?

im too skeptical of people being cured of lung cancer etc.

danut

has any one or does anybody know some one first hand that has bean cured 100% of cancer?

im too skeptical of people being cured of lung cancer etc.

So far in Michigan I've seen four cases of skin cancer being materially impacted by topical applications of cannabinoids. Two carcinoma and 2 melanoma.

Two cases of internal cancers that seem to have been driven back with Simpson style hemp oil.

So far, the doctors don't seem interested in cases like these.

M

mexilandrace

I am not okay with naptha(sp?)

scary stuff, and I don't understand what the difference is between high oil dosages regardless of solvent.

I have crohn's and have since I was 15, never any confirmation of cancer, which apparently is pretty rare at this point to not even find cells. maybe I am special, maybe it's the weed. I damned sure am not stopping the weed, ever.

I do a ton of oil, and have for a long time. years and years.

I saw Ricks name pop up a few weeks ago and he was just getting flamed left and right, a lot of people on here call it snake oil because theres no real proof other than what he claims. I personally dont know either way, but if he is giving the recipie away i dont see how he can be a bad guy.

Sparky 6

Fascinating, and thanks for posting this. Cannabis oils don't like mutated cells period, Dr. Donald Taskin has recently uncovered more proof of this fact.

The medical machine is not interested in genuine cures? Then it's up to individuals to reccomend it and provide the evidence to our loved ones as they contract this disease. My mother is a cancer survivor. Both my parents are dyed in the wool, deeply religious and not exactly the type that comes to mind when picturing someone open-minded to cannabis-based medicine. Nevertheless I approached them with the evidence I had and insisted that if they ever should be afflicted with cancer again to use cannabis. They agreed.

As far as the oil is concerned, a pound of pot is not necessary. Look up instructional videos on Youtube that utilize butane to extract the honey oil. This is safer and can be done small scale.

danut

I saw Ricks name pop up a few weeks ago and he was just getting flamed left and right, a lot of people on here call it snake oil because theres no real proof other than what he claims. I personally dont know either way, but if he is giving the recipie away i dont see how he can be a bad guy.
It's interesting that the doctor that lambasted Simpson was one of the doctors that I'd been trying to present patient data to.

Never got a response .. he just cut loose on Simpson.

Like I said .. the doctors don't seem interested in examples .. yet.

danut

As far as the oil is concerned, a pound of pot is not necessary. Look up instructional videos on Youtube that utilize butane to extract the honey oil. This is safer and can be done small scale.
.. chuckle ..

Someone named "Sparky" suggests that a butane fuel/air mix is safer than a naphtha fuel/air mix ..