What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiskaberry x LUI & Dominash

skar

Hello,

i was gifted some strains by an old local guys sometimes ago so now i just putted them in flowering i thoughts it would be cool to show the progress. I don't have the time to do a full report so i'll just update weekly with some pics.

first up is Shiskaberry x Legends Ultimate Indica (lil' name is Ultimate'Shisk)..100% SpiceOfLife combo..the Shiska mum and LUI male were both selected during the same grow in 20 Shisk and 20 LUI seeds. I recently smoked a sample from this offspring and the cross give flavorfull Shiskaberry dominant buds with the legendary resin coverage of the LUI.

here my best female 2 days into flowering :

15442Shiskaberry_x_LUI-med.JPG

15442Shiskaberry_x_LUI_1-med.JPG

15442Shiskaberry_x_LUI_2-med.JPG

second strain is a Black Domina x Hashplant cross named 'Dominash' or 'BlackPlant'..this time Sensi Seeds indica combo..the Black Domina is a clone selected in 98 who made is way to many circles in Europe..and the HashPlant male was chosen in a single pack of sensi HP. It flower in give or take 50/55 days and produce pure indica buds who fit perfectly the "couchlock" description.

15442Dominash-med.JPG

15442Dominash_1-med.JPG

that's all for now :)

peace

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
That Ultimate Shisk sounds like a killer cross. Man I miss SOL. :badday: Who here wouldn't like some Blockhead or SWT #3?! I know they're available but I can't seem to find them. Looking forward to seeing this to the end. Good luck with yer grow. :joint:

skar

thanks Hold Your Fire ! yes SoL is a great company..next year it will be the 15 years of SpiceOfLife..i'm sure Breeder Steve, Kootenay & SoL team are going to make some fresh stock..and why not some surprises ?

Taproot

nice crosses there man.I'm a big Lui fan.keep this thread going.would love to see the end results.Taproot :yummy:

KindBudKid

Very interesting crosses to say the least. Both definetly sound like something I'd want to smoke.. I just recently started a pack of LUI myself and have 3 more packs in storage to look through.. I'm going to look for Ortega dom males/females and try to work the line that way.. I'd like to see some finished shots of the Dominash if you have them. Anyways thanks for sharing with us..

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
That would be the SHIT if Breeder Steve had another big release. I'd be tuned in for that! I'm sure I'm wasting my breath but BRING BACK SOL! please

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SOL rocks! very nice combo's you have there skar. very interested to see how they come out. please continue to keep us posted and good luck.....sub

Latest posts

Latest posts