What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Banana OG kush f2 mini-tree

Kinderfeld

Here is a banan oger kush (og kush x bannan 50/50 sativa male I think no 100%) f2 I was gifted by a kick ass member here about a year ago (this thread is for their reference) this beautiful lady has been veging for 2 months by a good friend I have been involved in testing/growing/breeding projects with big props go to him.

Definitely the sativa pheno. Rotten bananas but not raunchy rotten, more of a smooth rotten that smells

Didn't concentrate on pics not much to see but thought I would share, will get better when the buds fill in....probably one more time before chop!

09 is going to be the year for me, much good things to come come winter time!!Peace!

These are some strawberry diesel f2s about to be f3s and then bxed to a chem d bx2 along with other things :canabis:

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

Beautiful plants.
I want that Og Banana kush strain so bad.

Last edited:
G

Looks nice an big!!

Give it more soil and blast it with water!
Update that bitch..........

skar

nice bush kinderfeld ! good work =)

the male part is "Banana" or "60/40" from Sagarmatha.

Peace

Kinderfeld

skar said:
nice bush kinderfeld ! good work =)

the male part is "Banana" or "60/40" from Sagarmatha.

Peace

Ah yes that is what I was thinking...thanks for the compliments guys. I would transfer to more soil but believe it or not she is under only 250 watts...already got too much plant not enough light. 250 is highest I go go cause my temps in my situ are high 80s low 90s....this sativa pheno seems to handle it just fine tho...so I will add my 400w to it later...trust me updates will come...sooner or later :joint: peace!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts