What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Feminized Commercial outdoor strain

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
I must be crazy, but I'm planning for next year already. LOL

I looking for purely commercial (yield) feminized strain... of course its gotta be chronic, thats just a given and shouldn't be said... but the flamming trolls and ass-hats will bring it up.

Hopefully the seeds will be affordable or at least you can get bulk at a discount... but I'm sure thats a question for the seed distributor.

Also looking for good purple outdoor... doesn't matter if its feminized, would be nice but not a requirement.

Help me out please

midwest

Where are you trying to grow outdoors?

I would have to say first off that if you're talking about a commercial set-up, buying large amounts of feminized seeds does not make a whole lot of sense. It would be better to get a good mother going and have clones

But I'm assuming you've thought of that and still want fem'd varieties in bulk
Can't say I have any experienced with particular fem'd outdoor strains.
But I might go with some of the mixed packs as they're usually cheaper.
I would look at TFD's Varieties like Skunk #1. Or Like I said the mixed pack, which I believe are all skunk crosses. They seem cheaper than many and TFD is pretty well respected

World of Seed's Afghan Kush seems interesting and cheap as well

As far as purple, there are many that will go consistantly purple more than these, but Blueberry and Flo are great strains

Last edited:
B

Brad

for fem seed your better off doing it yourself unless you like paying up the ass, and really you tell me what company is putting in the work on fem outdoor strains?Dutch passion doesnt count lol! I have been thinking about doing this myself as bringing out boxes full of clones just sucks, it would be much easier to throw a bunch of seeds in the ground and thin out to the best ones after they come up. good luck on your quest

D

deathtosoapbar

mr celsius, i would go for purple power by femaleseeds, its 1 of the few strains they have left in the catalogue at the minute so grab em while they are there www.femaleseeds.nl , ive got 4 outside now doin great, very hardy plant , purple and cheap price. dont go for dutch passions fem purple lines they all seem to herm..hope that helps

Last edited:

supersonic

high...

Mr Celsius there are some spanish companies offering feminised seeds: Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Eva seeds... Dinafem has some fems made out of some wining cut of MNS criticall mass,... I have Eva's Papa's Candy outside atm an they're doing great. Maybe GHS Himalaya Gold, outdoor strain, you can follow HG in silverback's outdoor thread. It's good smoke and it seems that he will get decent yield from it. there are every day more choices of fems... so you may find something...

Himalaya from poor soil and not optimum conditions:

all the best.

V

Varg

I think that these strains are great for commercial outdoor:

Passion#1 - Dutch Passion
Mandala#1 - Mandala Seeds
Skunk#1 - The Sensi Seeds
Easy Bud - Female Seeds
Maroc - Female Seeds

Every plant can give you more than 400g of great weed. They are easy to grow and quick. I recommend them for commercial growers :D
You can buy femi seeds of course and it is probably better way for massive outdoors :D

G

Hey Mr. C,
We've missed your knowledge for a while. Your'e right to start now, this is the time.

Ive been doing a test grow of Cream Caramel from sweet seeds and its been impressive. Good strong stem, no real bug problems, good vigor, consistent. Im looking at it for next year.

But honestly this himalayan gold from GH is on of the most vigorous, weather resistant, bug resistant strain ive grown in a while. This pic was taken a week or so ago

Good to hear from you man

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Hey silverback, thanks for your infinite wisdom. Some shit went bad for me... someone dumped a couple thousand seeds down a drain... after a couple days I calmed down. A lot of work lost, but gotta keep trecking.

skar

Hi Mr Celsius,

i just readed a thread in the CH9 forum and the breeder recommanded his feminised FG13 strain for outdoor.

he's using multiple parental polen sources to make his seeds and i have yet to see a low yielder from his lines so maybe you can find something that fit your needs.

peace

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
One of the first things I learned outdoors is to spread your risk with a number of different varieties, they all look different, some are bug magnets, some not, some rot, some get eaten by mammals and some, believe it or not, do not finish when it says so on the packet.....

You never know what weather you are going to get or what bug plagues the year holds for you, so do not put it all on "22 Red" when you can load all of the roulette wheel.

To actually answer your question.... Himalayan Gold looks good, but like most chunky Indica buds.... can rot, Sativas finish later, but often laugh at rain when your donkey dick Indicas turn to mouldy mush. S.African sativas can be very tough, finish early and do not rot.

G

Just be thankful you had the chance to dump them Mr. C. There's been more than once that i danced because i got the opportunity dump!

All have some purple, but some plants of the Cream Caramel have dark purple/ almost black leaves. Clones like a dream.

G

Hey chaoscatalunya. Go to Megagrow. com and order some Greencure. You won't ever have to worry about mould again. It lets me grow plants like the cream caramel in my 65% humidity during the day and 90% at night.

Just throwing seeds on the ground seems ineffective.
I would prefer growing some seeds indoor, look for your preferred attributes... maybe fool around a little, like spraying water on the buds and see if they will mold ... etc.
After selecting, get some cuttlings and bring them outdoors, preferably with some fresh dirt.
Where do you live? If you have a climate like in Spain, you should take a look at Mandalas Satori. Vigorous as hell, wont need much nutes (although, if you feed her right ...yeah ^^ ) and is very resilient to bugs. No fems though

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
silverback said:
Hey chaoscatalunya. Go to Megagrow. com and order some Greencure. You won't ever have to worry about mould again. It lets me grow plants like the cream caramel in my 65% humidity during the day and 90% at night.

Hi silverback,

Many thanks for that tip, I will try to get my hands on some ASAP, my Sweet Thai is looking so Indica I am sure she will need some of this as much as the HG does.

I cannot really comment on [Sweet Seeds] Sweet Thai, Sagarmartha's Trainwreck or Cheesewreck ... all Fem seeds I am growing outdoors now as I have yet to finish them, but the Cheesewreck in particular looks like a really nice vigorous plant.