What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(2) 600w 4x4 Hydrohut Tents - 3x3e&f, 12bucketDWC,soil SOG

:: UPDATE ::

Sorry for no pictures but its nothing to really see...

back in DEC I started some seeds...

7 Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough
6 Mango (not sure which seed co.)

1 Scough seed didnt pop, all mangos went. I started vegging them in a RDWC 15 bucket system (minus 1 bucket because we are trying a c02 b00st bucket)

We put them into 12/12 two weeks ago today.

the numbers are in, clones are taken, and things are rolling... raw hide!

Strawberry Cough = 3 females 2 Males

Both males are about double the hieght as the girls.. Seems like one pheno is very short and tight internodes. It was stunted a little before going into 12/12 so I am not sure if that is the cause. Indica looking leaves. The other two females look very much the same at this point but they are a little taller than the other girl and have sativa leaves.... took a few clones of each of these as well...

Mango = 3 Females 2 Males 1 Hermie

This is one large plant... Both the males and females are double the size of the strawberry coughs. The females have stalks the size of a big sharpie. Very big Leaves and sativa looking. We destroyed the males of all the mangos because they are bagseed someone gifted us and dont really care to do too much with it. Took 3 clones of each female just in case its the SHIT!

-5minl8

Last edited:
here comes the bud p0rn from the first few plants harvested...

Buddah's Sister - 70 Days (10g, vegged for 7 days)

Lifesaver (Sativa Pheno) - 70 Days (7.5g, topped and vegged for 7 days)

Rene - 54 Days (still drying, vegged for 3 weeks from seed)

hope u all enj0y... more to come within a few weeks...

also I will post some cured budshots/smoke reports as well...

ps: week 5 on my GDPs... starting to purple up now.. will be sharing some pics of those later this weeks...

:joint:

-5minl8

Last edited:
G

To answer your question for the other thread The gdp sould smell like grapes the whole wat through. Since its from seed it could end up like anything. I wouldn't call it "kens" since it is not the clone from that guy. I also believe there is only 1 gdp cut and all the "kens" cut is just internet BS. I look forward ot seeing your pics of your GDP S1. Did they veg slow like the clone?

HerbanGrower

wow buddy! same thing happend to me with the banana! man is that strain prone to growing those male banana looking flowers! anyways i ended up with some purple mr. nice x banana and jamaican big bud x banana seeds! =)