What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Zamaldelica

Dr.King

Veteran
Update on my Auto Zamal. Increased the nutrients to 4ml's per L which is max. No leaf burn which is great to see. She looks to be growing great. LST'd twice and is already at 12 inches tall still. Doesn't Seems to be flowering Yet, what do you all think? Thanks and happy growing.

GUkEYg8.jpg

tFwmMjX.jpg

paisajedehierba

Update on my Auto Zamal. Increased the nutrients to 4ml's per L which is max. No leaf burn which is great to see. She looks to be growing great. LST'd twice and is already at 12 inches tall still. Doesn't Seems to be flowering Yet, what do you all think? Thanks and happy growing.

View Image

View Image

Hi,
I think fully autoflowering plants react very slow to pruning. They thrive with much more vigours without beeing pruned and the flower development wouldn´t slow down.

Dr.King

Veteran
Greetings Paisaj, I think they respond quite nicely to LST. Here is just one example of many I found out there which is Auto Zamaldelica being grown by someone else. He grew 6 of them, all which almost turned out just like this while 2 being taller. Hope this helps. Why mine indeed flowered so quicker I have no clue. Maybe it's because I upped the nutrients to 4ml's per L which could have caused them to go into flowering which all 3 did at the same time. This grower did note that the Zamals took a while to actually flower and all of them did stretch a lot. Here's to the future. Happy growing all.

NSIre5h.jpg

1KApeDV.jpg

Hi,
I think fully autoflowering plants react very slow to pruning. They thrive with much more vigours without beeing pruned and the flower development wouldn´t slow down.

paisajedehierba

Greetings Paisaj, I think they respond quite nicely to LST. Here is just one example of many I found out there which is Auto Zamaldelica being grown by someone else. He grew 6 of them, all which almost turned out just like this while 2 being taller. Hope this helps. Why mine indeed flowered so quicker I have no clue. Maybe it's because I upped the nutrients to 4ml's per L which could have caused them to go into flowering which all 3 did at the same time. This grower did note that the Zamals took a while to actually flower and all of them did stretch a lot. Here's to the future. Happy growing all.

View Image

View Image

Hi Dr King, very nice results, with out a doubt. Here I have learned again about auto plants. What I mainly wanted to point out is, that it will take more time to see the plant flowering fully if pruned in late veg phase. I am fan of great auto plants Outdoors watching their habitus without pruning. Go on with your succesful way of growing.:tiphat:

YukonKronic

Hi Dr King, very nice results, with out a doubt. Here I have learned again about auto plants. What I mainly wanted to point out is, that it will take more time to see the plant flowering fully if pruned in late veg phase. I am fan of great auto plants Outdoors watching their habitus without pruning. Go on with your succesful way of growing.:tiphat:

Erm... I don’t think he pruned. He just tied it down rather than cut it back if I’m not mistaken...

paisajedehierba

Nov-12-2019_day 52 from seed

Nov-12-2019_day 52 from seed

Main shoot cutted, no more stretch, sweet and spicy smell, first resin, 6,5 l pot since day 42. Still only water. This plant is so easy to cultivate so far:).

Attachments

• Nov-03-2019.jpg
    Nov-03-2019.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 43
  • Nov-06-2019.jpg
    Nov-06-2019.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Nov-10-2019.jpg
    Nov-10-2019.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 47
  • Nov-12-2019.jpg
    Nov-12-2019.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Nov-12-2019_structure.jpg
    Nov-12-2019_structure.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Nov-12-2019_top of a flower and first resin on the bracts.jpg
    Nov-12-2019_top of a flower and first resin on the bracts.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Nov-12-2019_lower part of a flower and also first resin on the bracts.jpg
    Nov-12-2019_lower part of a flower and also first resin on the bracts.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 45

Dr.King

Veteran
Looking nice paisaj. Can't wait to see how yours turns out also.

Update on my Zamal. She's growing tall. Added a LED over top of her a few days ago. Was sharing a light with the Malawi's. Happy growing all.

nbYWtHj.jpg

paisajedehierba

day 58 from seed

day 58 from seed

Looking nice paisaj. Can't wait to see how yours turns out also.

Update on my Zamal. She's growing tall. Added a LED over top of her a few days ago. Was sharing a light with the Malawi's. Happy growing all.
... she will enjoy the added LED.

My Ladie is showing very fast flower development. The buds are getting fat:biggrin:.
She smells intense. Still sweet, spicey and somewhat fruity. The odor diffuses from the cellar room through the door into the corridor. I have no filters.
The older leafes a yellowing very fast. Also some smaller leaves are hit by this. The yellow leaves that not fell down I have cutted.
Once again she has received a bigger pot (three days ago, now 9,4 liter) to break the trend. I want to avoid giving her liquid fertilizer for stable PH. I hope she`ll be ready until christmas.
I was wrong with days from seed in last post. First day (seed germinating in watered Paper towel) was on Sep-26. According to this today must be day 58.

paisajedehierba

Pictures

Pictures

... the six Zam x Zam seedlings were all females ... so no pollination so far. Now I am trying out 5x Zam (Zamal/Thai phenos) x Ethiope and 4x GT standart to find a male plant.

Attachments

• Nov-23 Bud.jpg
    Nov-23 Bud.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Nov-23 Plant .jpg
    Nov-23 Plant .jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Nov-22.jpg
    Nov-22.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Nov-17.jpg
    Nov-17.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Nov-15.jpg
    Nov-15.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 49

paisajedehierba

day 65 from seed

day 65 from seed

Auto Zam advances really fast. The first filaments have arisen on day 21 from seed. Now only 44 days later the buds are what I consider as fat. The branches need support. The lower buds are not that fat but they are already on the finishing straight and (like all buds) extremly sticky. The lower buds will be ready soon:).
The smell now tends more to the spicy side, still slightly sweet but the fruitiness fades.

Attachments

• Nov-30_overview.jpg
    Nov-30_overview.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Nov-30_bud detail.jpg
    Nov-30_bud detail.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Nov-30_lower buds on finishing straight.jpg
    Nov-30_lower buds on finishing straight.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 102

paisajedehierba

first smoke after 8 days drying and 7 days in the jar

first smoke after 8 days drying and 7 days in the jar

How about a smoke report guys? :D

smell is sweet and spicy
bud is tight and resinous
the smoke is smooth and tasty.
I smoked 0,25g at the evening.
The high has creeper qualities.
Senses sharpend almost immediately.
after a few minutes energising.
after 20 min. slightly overwhelming/confusing. Unloading the dishwasher I hold a cup in my hands wondering about the seemingly perfectness of this single Cup. It took a Minute to be again aware of the plan to put the cup in the cupboard. After starring at all those cups and plates in cupboard another Minute I remembered to go on unloading the dishwasher.
After this little confusion the high developed pleasent. Active, talkative, later more relaxed. The sofa was the right place after one and a half hours, watching a movie. Closing the eyes caused short sequences of head movie. Night Sleep was good. No next morning hang over. It´s better getting things done before Smoking Auto Zam.
I hope for Little less confusion after a proper Cure in the jar.
I harvested 50g dry weed from one plant in 82 days from seed.

Last edited:

gladysvjubb

Veteran
smell is sweet and spicy
bud is tight and resinous
the smoke is smooth and tasty.
I smoked 0,25g at the evening.
The high has creeper qualities.
Senses sharpend almost immediately.
after a few minutes energising.
after 20 min. slightly overwhelming/confusing. Unloading the dishwasher I hold a cup in my hands wondering about the seemingly perfectness of this single Cup. It took a Minute to be again aware of the plan to put the cup in the cupboard. After starring at all those cups and plates in cupboard another Minute I remembered to go on unloading the dishwasher.
After this little confusion the high developed pleasent. Active, talkative, later more relaxed. The sofa was the right place after one and a half hours, watching a movie. Closing the eyes caused short sequences of head movie. Night Sleep was good. No next morning hang over. It´s better getting things done before Smoking Auto Zam.
I hope for Little less confusion after a proper Cure in the jar.
I harvested 50g dry weed from one plant in 82 days from seed.

What happened to the psychedelic effects of Zamaldelica??? Gone!!!