What's new

GH Flora Series + Advanced Nutrients

Grateful D

I have a question, I have always used the GH 3 part flora Series with the GH feed chart for growing, and this time around I wanted to try supplementing AN big bud, bud candy, and overdrive during flower. Does anybody have a good recipe for this? I only have a base understanding of how nutrients work, and am working on learning more. I want to make sure I dont over fertilize. I realize there alot of variables in this, but if anyone can give me an idea of where to start, it would be much appreciated. I grow flood and drain with 1k's in 4x4 tables in 6"growdan on coco mats. Bloom feed time is 3 times a day for 8 mins. Thanks

MJINC

Never used AN before so I can't help you there but can I ask why you didn't go for Koolbloom for GH

I used to run 6mL Flora micro / 9mL Flora bloom as my base nutrient until week 7 when I would cut the micro and calmag.

I used koolbloom but you can add any boosters you want. Brand really doesn't matter.

I'd say use big bud week 3-6, then switch to overdrive for week 7 and flush week 8-9. Cant go wrong this way.

Dr.King

Veteran
I only use Advanced Nutrients line up for my personal grows. Here's the results of my 24 week flowering Original Haze/Oldtimer's Haze from Ace seeds. One of my many solo cup grows as well. For the price I would still recommend their nutrients. They do last longer then most would think even running a lot of plants.

TWBoR5o.jpg

qMZFblm.jpg

Grateful D

i like advanced, but im running a bunch of tables, too expensive for now. i use the 2 part sensi for my moms though

Absolem

I ran the GH series for years. Easy to manipulate to get the desired elemental ppms you want for each nutrient. The brand/label on a nutrient solution doesn't really matter. Once a person can figure out plant nutrition you can use any nutrient brand and get the same results. A great start is to read the sticky in the nutrient section by shroomdr. It even has the GH series broken down to elemental ppms.
It teaches you how to break down the solution profile in the nutrient bottles for a plant's needs. You will then be able to tailor any brand to your needs. Cheers
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=177807

Latest posts

Latest posts