What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x Panama

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Claude Hopper :) Nice to see you are already growing this new sativa limited edition, i'm sure you will get a very potent and complex sativa smoke from her. Thanks for posting!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for your kind words and for your support Jahcr1 :)

i'm glad you enjoyed our Malawi in previous seasons and that you want to keep exploring our lines.
Panama is a great choice to find desirable sativa parental plants with many desirable traits to breed with. :yes:

Best wishes with your grows and breeding projects!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Malawi x Panama cannabinoid and terpene analysis

Malawi x Panama cannabinoid and terpene analysis

Malawi x Panama post at 'ACE Seeds' strains - cannabinoid and terpene analysis' thread has been updated with its terpene analysis, you can find its cannabinoid and terpene analysis in that thread, post # 15:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7819431&postcount=15

ULMW

Seed in soak now ready for the July Full Moon ! Really looking forward to this grow!

Great strain just 2 days in bloom going good hoping i get a killer malawi pheno excited for weeks to come

Attachments

• 20170714_171126.jpg
    20170714_171126.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCN0400 (1)
    DSCN0400 (1)
    94 KB · Views: 109
  • 20170714_171711.jpg
    20170714_171711.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 20170714_171705.jpg
    20170714_171705.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 74

The Hatter

Veteran
I decided to pop one of these beans and so far she is the most vigorous growing of my new seedlings which include some sugar punch and a Bangi x Panama. The Bangi x Panama got a really slow start for some reason, but I am hoping she gets caught up later in life. She is about 1/3 the size of her half sister.

I'm happy to be growing some Ace genetics again.

ULMW

AUG 7

AUG 7

All going well and smoothly

Attachments

• ACE SEEDS MALAWI X PANAMA FEM..jpg
    ACE SEEDS MALAWI X PANAMA FEM..jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 115
I've got 3 malxpan going little help on pheno I think I got 1 Malawi dominant very stretchy and narrow buds while other 2 are more compact and dense little help thanks

Attachments

• 20170826_105452.jpg
    20170826_105452.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 112
  • 20170826_105524.jpg
    20170826_105524.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 20170826_105555.jpg
    20170826_105555.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 108

The Hatter

Veteran
I am testing the waters with just one of these and it is light years ahead of the other plants I am doing from seed this time. Ace genetics tend to be very vigorous, but I think this girl might be the record holder for me. She is growing so much faster than the others that I will either have to flip the room early or risk her going up into the lights. She has these beautiful 11 finger leaves.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Shadowsfall,

Hopefully i'm not confusing your Malawi x Panamas with your Panama x Malawis,
if that's the case please let me know :)

Your 3 Malawi x Panama look like the Old Killer Malawi mother with extra yield and faster development. Thanks for all your updates, i'm enjoying a lot with them! ;)

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Hatter,

Yes, this cross is very vigorous and the smoke is top notch. Its making me rethink what I want to concentrate on for my next grow.

ULMW

SEPT 4

SEPT 4

Malawi x Panama early days stretch going on.

Attachments

• MALAWI X PANAMA.jpg
    MALAWI X PANAMA.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 75

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Shadowsfall,

I plan to cut her next week. The buds are heavy and much denser than I expected and there are a lot of them. I'll post better pictures after I harvest

Latest posts

Latest posts