What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(Bodhi test) 91chem skva xg13/HP, Loompas headband x g13/HP and friends

197caregiver

Hello all, big fan of Bodhis and as of the past few years of growing tons of breeders seeds greengoolabs and bodhi are def where I've found all dank on fire so I'll be posting all other Bodhi keepers we they finish since i do a perpetual grow and pull 3 plants a week so these testers are only a few weeks old but I'll let everyone know how i grow.

They all germinated and popped out of my coco/perlite mix using a mix of rapid start at 8 drops per 32ozs with 8 ozs of 3%h2o2 aka typical peroxide from the drug store/Walmart and then RO water so 24ozs of water to 8 ozs peroxide to help from any dapening off and also faster popping and the the rapid start to get them secondary roots blowing up ... All seeds go into 16oz beer cups till about week 3 then 3/4 gal containers and finish in 2.5-3 gal coco/perlite at half and half mix in Hempy style buckets grown at a finsh of about 3.5' by 3' wide bushes so all get trained

For nutes i use all general hydro nutes ... Maxi gro for veg and lucas formula all through flower ... Less is more method ;) I've always done less is more and always will .. Def a lot cheaper and when Ya see my plants it will show why ;) anyways it's hard for me to get pics on here so I'll save to my email then post all later but all I can say is for seedlings these all reek already so def Gonna be a great show im sure

:tiphat: to brother B again for the testers and i had probs with my Health so didn't finish some logs but i will Toss the blockhead bx and super silver mnt pics as i load them
Also have the secret silver mnt , roadkill unicorn and some others like hash mnt but def would love to see other Bodhi pics from others so don't be shy I'll be posting others aswell so we can make this a Bodhi grow show also I'll make a greenGooLabs post since he's def got his gear down and def old rare side of the strains like his rks which Bodhi is also working and wish they would get together since there both def ontop of the game anyways done rambling I'll get pics up soon even though there seedlings there still growing great and kicking ass already in the dank department :dance013:

Peace and mad respect to B again for the testers

Golden Tree

Right on....can't wait to watch this one unfold....subbed!

Thanks buddy....good luck!

Respects

Be well

GT

Tried Bodhi The Fuzz, and I got 7 nice bushes that yielded well. Weed was just ok , and
had zero chem funk to it so no keepers for me. Really doubt it had any real chem
91? Got a good keeper from his Golden Triangle so that was good.

Latest posts

Latest posts