What's new

Parchment paper dry sifting with D420K on youtube..definitely worth watching

T

tropicannayeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCsQVUu7EEI

D420K is a lover of dry sift and he's an expert at it too.
Check out the above link of an excellent introduction of time2shine's method of using a plastic card or case wrapped in parchment paper (this method was first shown here on ICmag.com by time2shine and then he posted it on youtube under another name)...this D420K video shows this technique way better than the other videos on youtube , so check it out, then check out his latest video..

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOpIW-QKfFM

pull up a chair, fill your pipe and chill with D420K.

..also check out Bubbleman's World on youtube too as D420K is on there quite often with Bubbleman.

Last edited:

Team Microbe

Veteran
Fuck yeah bro, D420K is who taught me how to sift through those videos - great shit indeed. What a stand up guy too...

picture.php

I pulled this from some Cheesequake x Hollister Kush last night, thanks to DK and Bubbleman pretty much. Hash Church has been epic as well... I've been really getting into that lately. They had Rick Ross on there the other day :jawdrop:

And I mean like... the real Ricky

T

tropicannayeah

Yeah, D420K is a cool guy from what I've seen on YT, no doubt about that...he has no agenda apart from purity, no ego, a great sense of humor, he's a hashish innovator and cannoissor. Most Canadians I meet are totally cool, relaxed and lacking in loudness, bullshit and over-sized egos...yeah, I'd love to hang out with D420K (and help drink all his beer and smoke his hash ;)

Last edited:

Team Microbe

Veteran
Yeah, D420K is a cool guy from what I've seen on YT, no doubt about that...he has no agenda apart from purity, no ego, a great sense of humor, he's a hashish innovator and cannoissor. Most Canadians I meet are totally cool, relaxed and lacking in loudness, bullshit and over-sized egos...yeah, I'd love to hang out with D420K (and help drink all his beer and smoke his hash ;)

I 2nd that brother :tiphat:

T

tropicannayeah

and here's Time2Shine's original icmag thread that shows this technique.

I love how DSW and Time2Shine's two different 99% pure dry sifting techniques have been made public.

To those who are keeping other techniques secret, I have to ask what's the point of keeping a technique still secret now that lots of sifters know how to produce pure dry sift in several ways and are spreading the knowledge? (btw this is a rhetorical question)...I can't wait to see the look on the non-sharing secret keepers faces when they pull out their dry sift and instead of everyone eye popping and kneeling in praise in front on them, others just pull out their pure sift made with DSW or T2S's method and start sharing tips and techniques while they turn their backs on the non-sharers.

I bet many of those dry sift secret keepers don't share seeds or clones either..lol

Last edited:

Team Microbe

Veteran

I love how DSW and Time2Shine's two different 99% pure dry sifting techniques have been made public.

To those who are keeping other techniques secret, I have to ask what's the point of keeping a technique still secret now that lots of sifters know how to produce pure dry sift in several ways and are spreading the knowledge? (btw this is a rhetorical question)...I can't wait to see the look on the non-sharing secret keepers faces when they pull out their dry sift and instead of everyone eye popping and kneeling in praise in front on them, others just pull out their pure sift made with DSW or T2S's method and start sharing tips and techniques while they turn their backs on the non-sharers.

I bet many of those dry sift secret keepers don't share seeds or clones either..lol

:laughing: I know right? It's no secret... I've been able to pull over 90% heads in my first 2 weeks of sifting. Imagine guys that have been doing it for years?

I thank D420K and BubbleMan for making tutorial videos on this shit, because I would not be getting these results without them. Sharing is caring, and keeping secrets is for children.

I think guys like Sam do that for attention or something...

cl0ud

While it's true DSW's and T2S's teks give us access to the holy grail, the missing puzzle piece is, and has been, the ability to mass produce this stuff. Perhaps that's where the secret holders will shine.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
The method we all want to know is Sam The Skunk Man's, the reason we dont is because Sam wants to make an automated process, using his tech, and is wise to people taking it from under him and is keeping it with trusted members of the community. This is one method, we have others...i think for all the things sam has done for us, letting the wise old man be the one who gets some glory for a change isnt a big deal to me. Bubbleman knows, so no worries!! One day we will be able to buy 99.9% skunkman haze sift on a legal market and it will be because we were patient.

Team Microbe

Veteran
While it's true DSW's and T2S's teks give us access to the holy grail, the missing puzzle piece is, and has been, the ability to mass produce this stuff. Perhaps that's where the secret holders will shine.

This is untrue, there is no "hidden" way or "best" way to do this... I don't use either of their teks and I can still get the same results. It's hyped up like GSC was last year IMO

A batch of product only has so much resin too... so mass producing is only possible if you have access to mass amounts of material. Speed + quality would make the best tek I think, with quality being the main focus. I think if we don't keep secrets we can ultimately discover the best ways to extract medicine, so that'll be the key in moving forward as a community

Team Microbe

Veteran
The method we all want to know is Sam The Skunk Man's, the reason we dont is because Sam wants to make an automated process, using his tech, and is wise to people taking it from under him and is keeping it with trusted members of the community. This is one method, we have others...i think for all the things sam has done for us, letting the wise old man be the one who gets some glory for a change isnt a big deal to me. Bubbleman knows, so no worries!! One day we will be able to buy 99.9% skunkman haze sift on a legal market and it will be because we were patient.

I wouldn't hold your breath :laughing:

JColtrane

Watched D's vid early today ... big props to everyone, static is my new addiction!

I've been taking a static charged balloon, and holding it 1/2" off the 200 lpi screen over my sift, and seeing a lot of crap fly and stick to it, which I discard. I'll than do the "parchment trick" and decide if I need to refine from there. It's all about cleaning, and inspecting ... picked that up from D420K, dude's always looking at his shit.

Check this other cool static vid ... gonna build one tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGx83KppSCQ

EsterEssence

Veteran

Wow, I was at the right place at the right time, and was shone a tek and asked to not tell what it was. I have pm'd Sam and he asked that i keep my word, it is not my choice, but it is my duty as a man to keep my word. I am not looking for anyone to "bow at my feet" for anything. If you notice I don't show or talk about what I can do, because I felt that is like some kid going nenner nenner look at me. I am also sure bubbleman knows as well as a few others and they don't talk about it either. I am glad that people have figured out other methods to create clean sift and have shared them. When Sam lets the tek out I look forward to being able to discuss it.
If it were you would you keep your word or let the "secret" out?

By the way I am not into clones, but I make seeds every few years and give them away LOL...

JColtrane

Wow, I was at the right place at the right time, and was shone a tek and asked to not tell what it was. I have pm'd Sam and he asked that i keep my word, it is not my choice, but it is my duty as a man to keep my word. I am not looking for anyone to "bow at my feet" for anything. If you notice I don't show or talk about what I can do, because I felt that is like some kid going nenner nenner look at me. I am also sure bubbleman knows as well as a few others and they don't talk about it either. I am glad that people have figured out other methods to create clean sift and have shared them. When Sam lets the tek out I look forward to being able to discuss it.

By the way I am not into clones, but I make seeds every few years and give them away LOL...

Send me some seeds :)

there are some things that are always going to be done by hand and this might just be one of them. have you ever watched a room full of people picking lump crab meat out of maryland softshell crabs ? that process is never going to full be automated ... thats how i feel about dry sift. imagine a room full of people with some nice tumbled starting material and an efficient way to separate like static cleaning with big paddles - i think you could collect a lot of clean heads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBrcPfaro4I

Team Microbe

Veteran

I'd leak it the day I got it so other people could have pure medicine, I'm not selfish enough to withhold a method of getting great medicine, nor should anyone else if they know something that could help another person...

Everyone deserves to smoke pure sift, do they not?

Am I missing something here? :chin:

I feel like Sam is just a kid that's grown up now and still reverts to his old ways and plays the "I know something you don't knowwww" card lol

Latest posts

Latest posts