What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crippy - Pre86 OG KUSH

Status
Not open for further replies.

supakauai

Alot of the REAL people involved were either to cautious to speak up about it. With the times changing more information from people who know the origin of the original are begging to surface. If you listen to Bubba he says he thinks the bag seed he started came from Crippy.

So the reality is the cut that got passed west is a bag seed and their is no way its an s1 because I have grown and seen the crippy grown by many people and it has never shown a banana or any seeds I do know the real deal did make its way to Cali but it didn't come from Bubba and lets just say the person will remain nameless until they choose to speak up.

The truth is Crippy came from the island of Kauai and very few people have the real cut. It was never called OG or Kush until it made its way west and Breal and some others started rapping about it and what do you know the name stuck.

Orgnkids claiming the Ghost as the originally LMAO does it have the birthmark?

Pretty simple if you want to know if you got the real deal 3,4,5 finger leaves never more will throw a birth mark on leaf. Super viney plant will need support or will break its branches around week 5 on. Young flowering Hairs starting will be yellow tinged and the roots look like angle hair super thin. check out my IG @supakauai or @spaceboundanddown on Instagram he got his cut from me its the original anything looks the same without the birthmark is an s1 or a cross that leans heavily to the crippy mother.

I was very young when the crippy was discovered and my Dad passed away in 2007, the only other person I know with the real story as he and my pop brought it to Florida is bummer George and he is always traveling on surf trips so not easy to sit down and talk with him. I was told they brought seeds and a couple cuts of the crippy with them to bring to indo on a surf trip, Marijuana possession could get you the death penalty so why not grow it their vs. bring bud on them? Well they were layed over in Florida they decided not to bring the cuttings and only bring part of the seeds they had. Ironically Bummer George was incarcerated in Indo for possession/cultivation and it took awhile for him to be released back to Kauai atleast they didn't kill him for weed right? He said he lost all his killer phenos and seeds though
icon_e_sad.gif

My next question would be if the Florida boys did start the seeds why haven't they come forward? Will law changes in FL allow them to complete this story in the future? So did those seeds get started? Where did TK, Triangle and the White come from are they related to the crippy line I don't know...

To clear up some confusion I called the Crippy, duckfoot but its really the daughter of duckfoot another island strain we also dubbed the "Hawaiian Indica Webleaf" sorry no hashplant in crippy but I do know what the cross is and their is defiantly no chemdawg in crippy. I heard they are doing a geno project on a bunch of OG cuts and would love to have them test the real deal to put this all to rest.

I don't care what anyone says this is the truth and the creators of this power house deserve credit.

The Legend of Clones came from these island growers/breeders directly:

SupaBob
Jonsey
Cyclops
Bummer George
JJ

So where did the seeds come you might ask?

The good people who gifted the seeds were living at Taylor Camp in Haena on Kauai in the mid 70's for without these peoples actions the genetics wouldnt be around today! ( The crippy was found by crossing not just found from seed)

Taylor Camp Kauai - Nudist pot friendly tree house community "where else would all those seeds be
icon_e_smile.gif
" I know I would have lived their...

Batter UP!!! Let the bash commence I doubt 20% who read will even believe it but yup surfers from Hawaii :)

TrinZilla

Interesting... So we take it that you have heard the history of OG Kush on the Adam Dunn show? You are correct, with the advent of dna testing or genotyping or whatever you want to call it, comes clarity and possibly truth about the most legendary strains...

On a side note, being from Hawai'i have you ever heard of The Corn or Super Corn or moreso the Swahili?

Also, any relation to the strain Supa?

And how did it get named Crippy?

Last edited:

supakauai

Not the best photo of the birth mark but here you go.

Attachments

• duckfoot.jpg
    duckfoot.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_3083.jpg
    IMG_3083.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 221

ECtraveler

Veteran
IMHO while your story may very well be true enough time has passed that you are going to need more then that for it to be deemed credible.

burningfire

Veteran
I didn't want to touch this thread but what's 808 genetics, that first picture is from their website.. it seems they're the only ones 'selling' that plant.. their site doesn't work yet.

sounds like a lot of BS to me

theJointedOne

Veteran
for what? mmm let me think..adam dunn....?? ill let you figure it out..

your right i should have said new members, not noobs

DJXX

Veteran
nice...always love a story of the point of origin on these legends..thanks Supakauai..DJXX

for what? mmm let me think..adam dunn....?? ill let you figure it out..

your right i should have said new members, not noobs

Word , it's no coincidence that the "supposed" story has him using the "real OG cut" cut in his MK Ultra cross.......I watch the show, some good info but .... the hype machine is strong :laughing:

supakauai

I didn't want to touch this thread but what's 808 genetics, that first picture is from their website.. it seems they're the only ones 'selling' that plant.. their site doesn't work yet.

sounds like a lot of BS to me

808 Is the Seed Co. Im starting and yes the website doesn't work its not been completed, still waiting on packaging to be completed. How did you find out about website? It's not been advertised anywhere...

Not to many people know what Crippy is let only have access to the genetics.

Believe what you want not hear to argue just letting people who care to know the origin.

Relentless

Veteran
While I do love an interesting story for the origins of an elite clone, it is HIGHLY suspicious that it comes up while you are starting a seed company.. In my opinion this is prob not the best move if you wanted credibility or success with the company.. Either way, good luck in your venture and thats definitely a dank strain you have there.

supakauai

While I do love an interesting story for the origins of an elite clone, it is HIGHLY suspicious that it comes up while you are starting a seed company.. In my opinion this is prob not the best move if you wanted credibility or success with the company.. Either way, good luck in your venture and thats definitely a dank strain you have there.

Put the story out in 2013 on IG I am new to ICmag. I am already working with Gage Green Group on other crosses (Blackberry Kush x Grape Stomper OG) and they will be running this cut in the near future to make crosses as well. If your new to the seed game you obviously need to know people...

I didn't try to promote anything, I was asking how he heard about 808genetics.com since its not supposed to even be known to the public?

I realize reading my comment know that maybe I should have posted that.

Aloha:tiphat:

supakauai

Put the story out in 2013 on IG I am new to ICmag. I am already working with Gage Green Group on other crosses (Blackberry Kush x Grape Stomper OG) and they will be running this cut in the near future to make crosses as well. If your new to the seed game you obviously need to know people...

I didn't try to promote anything, I was asking how he heard about 808genetics.com since its not supposed to even be known to the public?

I realize reading my comment know that maybe I should have posted that.

Aloha:tiphat:

Shouldn't have lol the herb is strong

Status
Not open for further replies.