What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor karma strain

grandsrin

Hi, i grow some biker V2 6 month ago to try some og style bud.
I m usually a sativa head and i m only grow ace and cannabiogen strain.
I have some trouble with a mousse but i finaly arrive to grow one female (thats not a lot) on a pack, and i like it a lot.

But now i can't grow indoor anymore, and i have to grow outdoor.
I' m at 49° north with a coastal weather, so i would like to have some info about the finish date. i tought that it must be mid october like a lot strain here.

Its not the end date the real problem, but the mold under rainy weather and hard bud and botrytis.

I like to grow biker v2 or karma og ? is it possible or do i need a greenhouse.

thank' s and sorry for my bad english

GS

mack 10

Veteran
you had some trouble with a mouse or a moose?
Slight difference there.
Only joking,
Always wanted to see a moose....

Alpen rock

Ah a mouse ,there s no moose in europe.:laughing:

GS

ermmm well, no, Sweden is in Europe and there are shitloads of moose/elks :laughing:

Now on topic, I would advise you to just try these Bikers out, like you said, they'll probably finish around mid October, if everythings allright (outdoor can be a tough game) if you have the possibility to grow them in a greenhouse, do not hesitate.We don't see many Karma's gear outdoor, that's a pity...
It seems starbudsister x biker kush and sourpower xbk are both pretty fast outdoor
On a totally different note, Ive grown the Jamil Sayyida (pic above) and liked it a lot, very fast to finish (began to flower mid july, ripe in mid sept, same latitude).fluffy-ish deep purple buds with a complex floral/hashy taste and a mild to medium creative high.

Last edited:

Saltlife

Karma g

Which strain has the genetics in it to grow big plants
Outdoors i know it all depends on where ur located
and all that

But if you got 4 months to veg
what of yours grow big

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Karma g

and all that

what of yours grow big

Don't be discouraged if Karma is slow to answer right now. I think he's probably very busy preparing for the Cannabis Cup.

Best regards.....

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
The Jack crosses work very well outdoors, and the Biker OG does too, surprisingly resistant for a plant with dense buds, but, they are so dense water has a hard time getting it...

You can also force early flowering with a blackout, or elongated veg light cycles, or, by bringing the plants inside, or under a cover for the last few weeks.

I always recommend the Maxi Autos from Kannabia, they grow for 4 months not 2, but you get a crop in early, long before mould, Police or Thieves arrive. The quality is good enough that nobody knows it is an auto, most of my buddies preferred their Black Domina over CBG/ACE Panama......

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Karma g

and all that

what of yours grow big

When i Look at your location, seems you can grow most strains there outdoor. Sativa's and Hybrids just get bigger in size.

For a OG the Karma OG should be able to become a beast.

Headbanger would KILL it in size and Big buds,

Jack O Nesia can grow very big.

I would stay away from White Beelze Bubba, Brotherhood OG etc. they can be smaller sized plants.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi, i grow some biker V2 6 month ago to try some og style bud.
I m usually a sativa head and i m only grow ace and cannabiogen strain.
I have some trouble with a mousse but i finaly arrive to grow one female (thats not a lot) on a pack, and i like it a lot.

But now i can't grow indoor anymore, and i have to grow outdoor.
I' m at 49° north with a coastal weather, so i would like to have some info about the finish date. i tought that it must be mid october like a lot strain here.

Its not the end date the real problem, but the mold under rainy weather and hard bud and botrytis.

I like to grow biker v2 or karma og ? is it possible or do i need a greenhouse.

thank' s and sorry for my bad english

GS

Thats is a very hard question so answer, i think with a good seson it will do pretty well, but i can see it starting to flower on late side.:tiphat:

Saltlife

When i Look at your location, seems you can grow most strains there outdoor. Sativa's and Hybrids just get bigger in size.

For a OG the Karma OG should be able to become a beast.

Headbanger would KILL it in size and Big buds,

Jack O Nesia can grow very big.

I would stay away from White Beelze Bubba, Brotherhood OG etc. they can be smaller sized plants.

Headbanger ive looked at it with alot of intrest

When i look at a site theres only bout 5 or 6 companys i look at
yours is one
All i read is good

Ok man i appreciate it
ima gonna get me a couple things when funds are good

Alpen rock

The Jack crosses work very well outdoors, and the Biker OG does too, surprisingly resistant for a plant with dense buds, but, they are so dense water has a hard time getting it...

You can also force early flowering with a blackout, or elongated veg light cycles, or, by bringing the plants inside, or under a cover for the last few weeks.
Yeah mate, I positively remember your Karma patch from 2012, quality trees !!:peacock:

How did the smokes turn out?

Pretty shitty outdoor season huh?, daaammmp autumn, but just like you, I had concrete hard Erdbei nugs (old swiss strain. Strawberry)that remained untouched by mold where some fluffier strains were badly rotten.

picture.php

Headbanger ive looked at it with alot of intrest

Cool Satlife, would love to see big Headbanger baseball bats haha, Florida must have a crazy good climate to grow weed.
With good genetics, lots of sun and good soil, big trees are easy peasy...

An automatic Karma OG is cooking somewhere I think...

Peace

Saltlife

Yeah mate, I positively remember your Karma patch from 2012, quality trees !!:peacock:

How did the smokes turn out?

Pretty shitty outdoor season huh?, daaammmp autumn, but just like you, I had concrete hard Erdbei nugs (old swiss strain. Strawberry)that remained untouched by mold where some fluffier strains were badly rotten.

View Image

Cool Satlife, would love to see big Headbanger baseball bats haha, Florida must have a crazy good climate to grow weed.
With good genetics, lots of sun and good soil, big trees are easy peasy...

An automatic Karma OG is cooking somewhere I think...

Peace
yea man
i can start middle march and takem. Till november
actually had some quto flower last year first time ever
gonna wait a little longer this year to start
ive got a ton of different genetics but
im a junkie i guess seed junkie that is

I i did a cross someone used karmas sour jack male from seeds they bought
I guess i dont know forsure

But thats when i started looking at karma g
I like he dont make a million crossess
and seems to me trys and take care of what he's got now