What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"The Prophet", from GrindHouse.

primobud

I started 12 seeds on June 15th. One was a dud and I had 11 Plants. I vegged them for 8wks in 6" Pots under a 400w MH and then took clones off each. Next I transplanted to 8" Pots and put them into flower under a 600w HPS. Week one of flower is now at 6 days and I have 8 females. I'm keeping one clone off each and 2 male clones for a future breeding project.
I took pic's at 4wks and 8wks. I'll continue as such 12wks (4wks flower), 16wks (8wks flower), 20wks (12wks flower).

I'm growing in Promix, using "Advanced Nutrients" Grow A&B and for flowering "Advanced Nutrients" Connoisseur A & B plus Big Bud and Bud Candy for flowering enhancements.

The last 4 Plants are on my next post.

Thanks GrindHouse.

Last edited:

smilley

Veteran
I'm pulling up my seat, this is gonna be interesting. Really looking forward to seeing giant purple buds. What kind of yield are you expecting. Grindhouse has some of the finest genetics available. Go Primobud go!!!

:groupwave::groupwave:

Last edited:

primobud

Thanks Smilley! I don't know what to expect under the one 600w? >50g per plant from the looks of things. They've only been flowering for 6 days so I haven't got them quite set up yet.

primobud

Howdy Morcheeba lets see what happens. I'm hoping for some Purple and of course a lot of Rocket Fuel Weed!!!

Red Fang

Veteran
I saw this question already, forgive me I am a copycat but pre 11 prophet and prophet are both on seedbay right now, which is better and why?

BubsNugs

Looks like an intresting thread to hang out in. Plants looking good. Just one important question?

Is there going to be snacks???

Peace

primobud

Howdy Red Fang, I'm not sure. I bought these from Seed Boutique in the spring I assumed they were new. They all popped except one.

primobud

"The Prophet" 4 Weeks Flower

"The Prophet" 4 Weeks Flower

28 Days of flowering and things are coming along nicely. My photography skills leave a lot to be desired so my "Bud Shots" aren't really doing them justice. Trust me there's lots of frost!

Red Fang

Veteran
Well if it said "the prophet" on the pack, as I assume it did by thread title, then I guess that is the latest version. They also had or mb still have "pre-11 prophet". I was wondering what the difference was in end product. So I guess I will pull up a chair and at least get half of my question answered. Looking really fine so far. good luck man!

primobud

"The Prophet" 8 Weeks Flower

"The Prophet" 8 Weeks Flower

Here we are 4 more weeks down the road and all is well. Unless my eyes are deceiving me I'm seeing a bit of purple. I took the pic's as close as possible from the same place as wk4 to give the best comparison. I doubt any will go much longer than 11wks, I just started flushing two that will be done wk9-10? The others won't be far behind.

smilley

Veteran
Looking great man!! What's your feeding regime? Those buds are freakin nice.....

primobud

Thanks smilley and seshboss. Smilley, I feed full strength 3 times and then once with plain water. In 8" pots I Feed then go 4 days before the next feeding.

primobud

The First Four Harvested

The First Four Harvested

I've harvested, dried and smoked four plants. Right on Grind House! As with your Ultra Sonja, the weed is rocket fuel! The pic's below are of the whole plant and then the top in the following order.
Plant #11, 25g + (5g trim) harvested F67.
Plant #2 38g (+9g trim) harvested F67.
Plant #4 36g + (10g trim) harvested F71.
Plant #5 45g + (10g trim) harvested F75.

Last edited:

Snype

Veteran
Looks real nice! I have a few pack of these that I got a few years ago when the Blockhead IBL was released. Been looking for grows on both of them. I hope to pop some beans soon.