What's new

Colorado Seed Banks

Amendment 64 will supersede the MMJ laws. MMJ laws and A-64 laws may be similar in some respects. The personal limit of 6 plants per person is the same.

Amendment 64 allows you to keep and use your 3 plants in flower and 3 plants in vegetation. If you need pounds of marijuana for your personal use, then learn how to grow big plants.

For recreational sales amendment 64 limits purchases to 1 ounce for Colorado residents. If you want to buy several ounces everyday, you'll probably have to visit several different stores everyday.

Yesterday, in front of the Colorado State Capital and today on the Boulder City Municipal building there was a group of people giving out free joints, urging the governments to limit taxation on marijuana. IMO, free marijuana, advertised in the newspaper and handed out near the State Capital is liberal,free and open compared to most places in the world.

I don't understand. The question was about purchasing seeds. Are you saying that Washington State's legalization laws are better than Colorado's legalization laws? I haven't read Washington State marijuana legalization, so I'm aware of other places that have more favorable legalization laws than Colorado.

Washington's law isn't intended to allow seed breeders. Commercial breeding is and always has been illegal here regardless of what the MMJ crowd would have you believe. It's just not enforced on the west side of the state.

Just last weekend they raided a 2000+ plant grow op run by a seattle dispensary owner and they just cut him back to his 45 plant limit and went about their business. No charges. That should give you an idea of the King County attitude toward breeding regardless of what's on the books.

And I've seen Red Eye's stuff at a few different dispensaries on the east side of the state, so at least some people are doing it.

Buckowens

Yeah, I found it odd being an old D-go head, that the first I'm hearing about La Plata Labs is ads in HT and them being in the HT seed bank hall of fame.

Buck? Paco? If you had a hand in the Red Headed Stranger, thank you. Making F2s of that was my first time throwing pollen (on purpose). I recently made some Red Headed Stranger F2 x Sensi Seeds Mexican hybrids if you're interested. All the F2's have been beautiful and major foxtailers. I've given a ton away, but made sure to give New House Seeds credit for the work, are they defunct now?

yep.:ying:
the stuff i've seen is not worth it, but who am i to say...
You get the first ones? They had a bit more vigor.
Anything around 55 days?
and yep.

Buck - Got them at the Golden Goat summer/fall of '12? So don't know if they were first or second release. I want to say that when I made the F2's I let the plants go for over 70 days, however all the F2's I've grown have been more like 56-63 days. You have any plans to release more beans anytime soon?

everyone - Just visited CAM and nabbed up some Rootseller stock. Interesting packaging, acceptable pricing. I'm wondering if his Pakistani Chitral Kush is from Cannabiogen/ACE stock? If anyone knows please inform us.

Also if anyone is interested in Auto-flowers and fem'd auto-flowers, apparently Breeder Stitch has reps in all medical states to distribute his stock... (www.breederstitchusa.com).

Seatown

LA plata labs is questionable. The quality of plants I've gotten left me quite dissatisfied.

You and quite a few other people from what i understand.... Most dispensaries will carry a few seeds behind the counter, a select few will have BIG selections. try using Leafly/Weedmaps to check out your local shops inventories/menu's.

If all else fails, theres online seed auctions/shops that will ship them. Firestax.com has soom good ones (keep an eye out for Green Beanz Seeds, RedEyed Genetics or Exotic Genetix, theyre some of the best the PNW has to offer. All straight fiya).

on random side note, my uncles in Bucks band lol @Buckownes

Jhhnn

Veteran
The legality of selling any marijuana products from non-licensed suppliers outside the state of Colorado is highly questionable, although the State's interest is primarily in psychoactive ones, not seeds. Right now, I'm sure they feel that they have more important tasks at hand.

OTOH, it's not illegal to buy them, so I'd head for Grofax if I wanted Bog seeds.

DenverJim

Sorry to bump for these old posts, but... wha ? That's the "default" limit i guess you'd call it. I told my doc that my main method of medicating is coconut pills / edibles. My limit is 6oz/18 plants. No haggling required. Not sure how that compares to other states, but, i'm surely not in a hurry to move. Just wanted to make sure others know this.
I JUST RENEWED MY RED CARD AND I GOT A 28 PLANT LIMIT. I UISED TO HAVE 40. THE DOC SAID 28 WAS THE LIMIT. BUY THE WAY IN CO THERE IS NO LIMIT ON THE QUANITY YOU HAVE IN YOUR HOME.

iBogart

Veteran
Is Colorado only allowed to sell seeds produced in Colorado, or can they sell genetics from other out of state breeders? Like, can I pick up a pack of Ace seeds at a rec shop?

rolandomota

Veteran
chill out i dont need anyone to be "letting me grow" forget that this my house i can do what i please in it and no one can do a thing about it ha ha i dont care about legal weed or medical for that matter. personal private grows are key its the selling that gets you busted and smell take care of these and you wont care whether weed is ever going to be legal where you live. i dont want people living off my love for a very very very available plant....prices are a joke for pretty looking fluffy weed when bricks can tear you a new one or be average like most stuff out their. ever wonder what the majority of cannabis smokers in the usa smoke? Mexican brick is the main supply always will be until the laws change.1 to 2 dollars a gram is the cheapest price currently for retail. whole sale a lot lower. Be smart and make your own seed from favorite plants then sell them to people in legal states where theirs very very high demand today. sounds like a good business venture. Its only a matter of time before more people like us wise up and start buying from overseas. I say make them seeds yourself or how else will people grow? clones arent enough especially with all the hoarding that is practiced by many in order to capitalize.
Make them give them out cheap and free the people will grow them. you guys should add limitless seed manufacturing to your state constitution as well.

S

SooperSmurph

Well, there's always you know who, lmao, BOG only is better than fakes or nothing ;) .

New grower here,

Does anybody have info on or experience with Mile High Seed Company? I got a couple free packs of their crosses with super silver haze. I haven't been able to find much info on this company, anybody on here have some input?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
New grower here,

Does anybody have info on or experience with Mile High Seed Company? I got a couple free packs of their crosses with super silver haze. I haven't been able to find much info on this company, anybody on here have some input?

No experience with them but if they were free, pop away! You could always find something cool.

Jhhnn

Veteran
New grower here,

I figure the only way that wouldn't be at least decent is if they crossed SSH with Nebraska ditch weed.

Only one way to know for sure, right?